Status: Writing

Sick Little Games

You Had Me At Hello.

Jianna's POV

"Hey look I'm in All Time Get High!" Steph said into the microphone.

"Look, I'm Alex Gayskank And I like it up the butt." I said back to her as I stuck my tongue out at Alex.

"And I'm Jack-off Barrakat! I have sex with underage children!" Steph said. As she nudged Jacks side.

"So we're gonna sing this nice little song i wrote while i was having butt sex with Jackie-poo on the floor last night" I screamed in Alex's ear.

I ran over to Steph, and whispered let's sing

Show us off to all your friends
We're the stripper boys
From here to bed and end
We break and break our condoms
Keeping us a secret
We're the backseat butt fuckers
We're the heteros who went homo
Call it teasing while you can

I'm just a face for every porno
A dick for your tvs
A fantasy to withhold
[And told]
But I'm loving every second
So masturbate this hour
As the last you spend
Fucking who you cant have

Girls!
Raise your glasses
BOYS!
Shake Your--
[Ass, Ass, Ass]
We're the party
You're the people
Lets make this night a classic
We play
You move
[Come on let me hear you]
We're the party
You're the people
And this is who
This is Who we do

As we turned to look at Alex and Jack's faces we were stopped by cheering?

"Jalex, Jalex, Jalex" we heard all the underage fan girls scream!

"Ha ha boys. It looks like they want some action" I said

"Yeah, what are you waiting for? you shouldn't keep your fans waiting." Steph said in a taunting voice towards Alex and Jack.

"Okay Okay!" They both screamed.

Before i knew it i had Jack's lips on mine and Alex's were on Steph's.

"Boo! Your such teases!" The crowd roared.

Alex grabbed Steph's Microphone and said with a smirk, "Hey! You guys said you wanted Jalex! So i Kissed "Jackoff Barakat" and Jack kissed "Alex Gayskank". What Do you people want from me?!"

Me and Steph both ran backstage to get some water.

"Hey Steph, Your little Barakitten sucks at kissing sorry." I said not realizing I still had my microphone in my hands.

"Oh is that so?" I heard a voice from behind me

"Yes Jack. You kiss like a dog." I said straight out to his face.

"Oh well..." He continued but was cut off by an other voice.

"Don't you talk about Jack-off like that! Alex kisses like a hungry wolf trying to eat your face! and his damn walrus teeth get in the way" screamed Steph.

All three of us turned to the sound of gasping and little girls freaking out.

"Well then.." Alex said "We should have a Kiss-Off. I'll kiss Jianna and You kiss Steph, then they can judge who's the better kisser."

Steph and I looked at each other and broke out laughing.

I walked over and whispered in Alex's ear , "hmm well that could work but we're not those easy whores you pick up at the hotels. You have to buy us dinner first"

With that we thanked the crowd, waved goodbye to Rian and Zack, and walked away with out another word to Jack or Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates one day!
woohoo ha ha i doubt anyone reads this but whatever(:
leave some feedback if you do
much love
Steph&Gee