Status: Writing

Sick Little Games

GIrls Do What They Want

Steph's POV

I shot my eyes open when I heard someone bang on our bus door. I stuck my head out of my bunk and looked to see Gee still sleeping in the bunk bellow me.

"Jianna! Wake up. Someone's banging on the door!" Of course, I didn't get much of a response from her.

I jumped down out of the bunk, and walked over to the door. I turned the handle, to see our manager John standing there.

"Dude, don't you have a key? Was it really necessary to wake me up?" I sighed walking back to the bunk area of the bus.

"Actually i wanted to talk to both you and Jianna. Where is she?" He looked towards the bunk below mine to see Gee sleeping.

He began to shake her and sing horribly in her ear. Sometimes that's the only way to have her wake up sadly.

"I'm up, I'm up! Shut up John!" I couldn't help but laugh. John was like a big brother to us. He sometimes took the place of our actual big brothers. I guess if it wasn't for John, I would miss being home a lot more.

"So now that we're all up, what did you want to talk to us about?" I asked John as I sat down on the couch.

"Wait, what about Jeff, Dan, and Rob." I asked referring to our drummer, guitarist, and bassist.

"I've already told them. It turns out that some bands were watching you guys preform yesterday, and they had they're managers talk to me." John said.

"Okay, continue. What's the good part?" Jianna said rubbing her eyes.

"Well, they want to know if you would like to preform a song with them. It's two bands actually. One of the bands, is The Maine-"

"Shit fuck! I love The Maine!" I interrupted.

"And Forever the sickest kids." John finished.

"Oh my god! Yes! Hell yeah, we'll do it! You don't even have to ask us!" Jianna replied him.

"Nice. Alright, could you just tell them that because i really have to go to the bathroom and I promised i would give them and answer within five minutes." John said running into the bathroom.

I looked at Jianna and we both had a confused expression on our faces.

"Alright, I'll get The Maine you get FTSK." I said running off the bus.

It took my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the light outside. I started to run even though I honestly had no idea where in the world The Maine's bus could be. I saw some people smoking next to they're buses, and I'm pretty sure I just passed by Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon, but I'm on a serious mission, so I cant stop.

I noticed some of the other bands starring at me as I was looking around hectically. I found my self lost in a maze of buses. I hadn't noticed until now but they was an incredible amount of bands touring on warped.

"Do you need help?" I turned around to see a shirtless, sleepy Gabe Saporta. I felt my face get warm.

"Yeah, would you be able to show me where The Maine's bus is?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"Why yes, I would. I'm Gabe by the way. I'm assuming you're Stephanie." I looked at him a bit confused as he walked me to where I needed to go.

"I think most of the bands that are friends with All TIme Low know who you and Jianna are. Nice job yesterday." He smiled at me an patted my back.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense, sort of, and thanks." I smiled at him.

We continued talking until we stopped.

"Well, you're here, and I have to go because my bands probably going to start looking for me. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you around." I gave Gabe a hug goodbye and he left.

I turned to face the bus, and the side door was open. I stepped in, to see someone laying on the couch. I know he's in The Maine, but i just can't remember his name.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting you! I thought John was coming but you're cooler!" He said sitting up.

"Thanks!" I said smiling and rubbing the back of my neck. I was mentally punching myself for not being able to remember his name.

He got up off the couch and began introducing himself.

"I'm Pat!" He said. I knew it! I extended my hand for him to shake. Instead, he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm guessing this is your first year on warped since you don't know that we all hug each other here."

"Yeah, I would have hugged you first but you know, I didn't want it to be weird." I let go and smiled shyly.

"Pat! Where are my boxers!? You fucking asshole!" I heard someone yell from the back of their bus.

Pat looked side to side and then grinned.

"No idea!" he yelled back.

Suddenly I saw someone walk towards us. I recognized his face right away. It was John O'callaghan. I felt my face turn bright red and i tried to look away. What was with all these guys and not wearing shirts?!

"Why hello there. Excuse my foul language. I'm John. You must be that girl, from that band that I've heard a lot about." He said.

"Yeah. I'm Steph. Nice to meet you too." He reached over to awkwardly hug me, as weird and as creepy as it was, I sniffed him.

"Didn't you say you couldn't find you boxers." Pat interrupted.

"I don't have any on right now. Just shorts."

"Thanks for the information? Anyway, so my manager told me you guys wanted to preform a song with us?" I said.

"Yeah! We watched you with All Time Low, and you guys were amazing!" John said.

Before I could say anything, both John and Pat got down on their knees and started to beg.

"Please!!! We'll do anything!" They joked.

"Trust us, we mean anything." John winked at me.

I just stood there with an awkward smile on my face thinking of all the possible things they could do.

"Really huh? Anything? Well, I would really love it if someone carried me around this venue. you know, cause wearing heels on stage can really make your feet hurt." I winked back, playing around.

Before I knew it, John lifted me onto his back and we were off the tour bus within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, another chapter.(no one is probably going to read this anyways but whatever)
Steph's Pajamas
comments?
xosteph&jianna