Status: Writing

Sick Little Games

She likes

*Meanwhile*

Jianna's POV

"Why the fuck can't this dick do anything for himself?! He wakes me up at God knows what time to go talk to some fucking band. Really, what is wrong with-"

"Whoa! Damn! Watch where the fuck you're going!" I said to whoeverIi had bumped into.

"Damn bitch! You jersey chicks curse so fucking much."

I looked up and saw Jack Barakat standing over me.

"Oh, it's you. Actually, we don't all curse this much. I was just rudely awaken to go talk to some band, which I have no idea where the fuck they could possibly be." I said looking down at my feet.

"Well maybe I could be of assistance." He said winking at me.

"Where's FTSK's bus?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Ah yes, follow me my princess." He held his hand out for me to take.

I looked at it and hesitated for a moment.

"Princess? How drunk are you at the moment?" I said sarcastically.

"Very. Actually, I'm not drunk at all." He shrugged.

"Alright, whatever." I took his hand and followed his lead.

"So, Jianna, tell me a bit about yourself." He suggested.

"What is this, a game show? I'm tired and not in the mood. Where's the bus?"

"Gosh woman! I'm only trying to make conversation, and if you don't tell me stuff then I refuse to show you the bus." He said then stopped walking.

"Alright. Fine. I'm from New Jersey, I have a brother, and I like llamas. Show me the bus." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. That's better than nothing, but I will get more out of you. If it's the last thing I do." He said giving me a smirk and a glare.

"I like you better when you're drunk, but thanks." I laughed and walked towards the bus.

Alright, I guess it's time to meet the boys.

I knocked on the bus door.

"Hello? Welcome to the FTSK fun bus. May I ask who this is?" I heard someone ask from the other side of the bus door.

"Room service." I replied rolling my eyes with Jack giggling next to me.

"We get room service on Warped?!" The door swung open to reveal Caleb Turman.

"You don't look like a maid but throw on a hot french-maid outfit and you'll do just fine." He said winking at me. I heard jack cough next to me.

"I'm Jianna, from OmGeeitsSteph." I wasn't in the mood for all these jokes. I just want to go back to sleep.

"Oh! you're in that band that everyone keeps talking about!" He said smiling excitedly at me. Out of nowhere, the rest of the band members showed up stepping out from the bus.

"So I'm assuming you're manger talked to you about working on a song with us?" Jonathan questioned.

"You know, it's not nice to assume things. It makes an ass out of you and me." I winked at him.

"Oh really? So then you just happened to show up at our bus for no reason?" Jonathan crossed his arms smirking at me. Jack coughed once again.

"Fine. Yes, he told me. Both Steph and I are in." I walked away without another word. Jack was still following me.

"Jack, you should really get that cough checked out." I winked at him and then skipped away back to my bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
back to writing :D