Adopted

One

I sighed as i watched the rain splash against my bedroom window. I had never been one for the rain, watching it always made me think back to that one night. The one night that changed my life forever. I'm suffering from his mistake.
Being locked in an orphanage and looked down at everyday is not my way of living. But what can a 16 year old girl do to change her life. Nothing when your in a place like this.
You follow orders or regret it here.
Your probably wondering who the fuck i am. I'm chance Davies and i live in the most boring place ever. An orphanage.

I sighed as i laid on my bed and gazed at my ceiling.
Boredom soon overtook me and i found myself walking around the orphanage looking for something to do.
I came across my photographers camera and got an idea.

I slipped on my trainers and a hoodie aver my head. I grabbed the camera and took it outside looking for things to take photo's of.
It had took me just over two years to save up for this camera.

I took random pictures of things then decided on going back inside only to bump into the one girl i wanted to avoid.

''Hey freak, what you got there'' she said making a grab for my camera.

I pulled the camera out of her reaching distance and walked upstairs with her following me.

''You know your such a fucking freak, no wounder nobody has even thought about adopting you'' she snarled at me. I sharply turned around and glared straight at her.

''Leave me the hell alone'' i said simply

She looked a tad bit shocked. Probably because i hardly talk to people around here.
Then she walked off looking bewildered.

I chuckled to myself and went into my room and took a long hot shower. Tomorrow is another Saturday. Which means all of the kids here have to dress nicely because some snobby assholes want to come and pick one of us out and judge the way we look, then after all that we end up not being good enough for them.

I hate them days, To be completely truthful they make me feel like killing myself. But I'm too much of a wuss to do that.

I got out of the shower dried off and put my pj's on and went to bed waiting to see what will happen the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of i new story.

Tell me what you think

http://www.polyvore.com/pjs/set?id=13571151 chance's Pj's

http://www.polyvore.com/chances_outift/set?id=13570952 Her outfit