Adopted

Ten

I sat on my bed thinking about how weird my day had been and everything that had happened in it. I met Jaydens friends, I had a fight with Jaydens girlfriend and i kissed one of his dads best friends. I wonder why he kissed me anyway. Was he attracted to me or was he just in an emotional state?
The kiss felt so right though, i didn't feel pressured into kissing him and our lips just fitted each others perfectly. Thinking about it made me feel weak in the knees, made me want him. But i couldn't have him. That wouldn't look good to the media now would it?
Urghh! i needed him. the more i thought about it the more i felt good. he was like an aphrodisiac, if he touched you once you get aroused. But i didn't even know him and it could of just been a one off.
I got pulled out of my thoughts by i little knock on the door.
I was in a lazy mood and could be bothered to answer my bedroom door so i just called out ''Who is it?'' i asked

A little voice replied and said ''Jayden'' then he signed after. It wasn't just a regular sigh though, it was like one of those sighs of frustration, like after admitting you were wrong and somebody else was right.

I got out of bed and walked to the door and yanked it open.

''What?'' i asked sharply

''I just wanted to apologize for earlier, i got the truth out of Sarah'' he said rubbing the back of his neck .

''That doesn't sound like an apology to me, sounds more like an explanation'' i said crossing my arms stubbornly.

''Can i please come into your room?'' he asked

''No. only friends can come in and last time i checked friends stuck up for each other and don't make others feel like shit'' i said just about to slam the door in his face when he barged in and locked the door and made me sit on the bed.

''Im not leaving this room until i've apologized'' he said sternly looking in my eyes.
I huffed and laid down on my bed with him watching me.

''Listen, I'm sorry for humiliating you but she had me convinced, were threw anyways. She was a bitch'' he said looking at me.

''Appology accepted, just don't do that again'' i said looking as serious as i could.

''I won't, what did you do when you got home then?'' he asked trying to create conversation.

''Uhmm, nothing much just came up here and relaxed a bit'' i said lying through my back teeth.

''Is it true what Sarah said? about you liking me?'' he asked with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

Now what do i say. I did like you Jayden, but then i kissed Brian and all feelings for you went out of the window? hmm no. Don't think so. Guess I'll just lie and hope my feeling for him come back and my feelings for Brian go.

''Kinda'' i said facing away from him.
''Kinda?'' he asked
''Well I'm attracted to you'' i said looking him in the eyes and feeling some of the feelings for him coming back, but only some. ''Your a nice guy and your sweet''

''Do you wanna uhmm go on a date sometime this weekend, i mean you don't have to but-'' i cut him off from him rambling

''That would be great, how about we go see a movie this Saturday?'' i asked

I looked relieved i had said yeah to his date.

''That sounds great'' he said looking happy.

He was happy i was happy but Brian who had been listening to our conversation wasn't happy, And i would learn that in the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a while again i was on holiday in Egypt. was amazing =]
xxx comments please