Adopted

Thirteen

So, I need to get away from both Jayden and Brian, luckily for me I’m getting booted out of school for two weeks so I won’t see Jayden much, but there’s a down side, I’m either going to be alone in the house or with Jimmy or Brian. l There goes another one of my big plans down the drain.
‘Chance! We need to get going for your appointment or we’ll be late’ shouted Brian from downstairs. I sighed and pulled myself off of my bed and went downstairs. I slipped on my shoes and exited the house with Brian and got into his car. All I can say is that this is going to be awkward. I sighed and looked out of the window wondering why problems like this current one I’m experiencing always have to find me. I mean it’s not exactly fair that –

‘Are you OK chance? You seem really distant and stuff’ said Brian looking a bit worried. Let me see am I OK? That’s a good question because even I don’t know the answer to that. I mean I’ve only been here like three days and I’ve already managed to make an enemy, fancy someone, get in a fight, get in trouble with school and have a complicated love life.

‘Yeah I’m fine I guess’ I said running my fingers through my hair.

‘You guess?’ said Brian wanting me to expand on why it’s an ‘I guess’.

‘Well I’ve been here what three days? And I’ve already caused damage. Plus I’m confused right now’ I said turning my attention to the scenery passing by.

‘I know your confusion is probably something to do with what I did and I’m sorry, I’m extremely attracted to you Chance’ he said looking at me for a moment.

‘But Brian, I’m 16! This is so wrong; you’re going to have to find somebody to love apart from me because you don’t even know me properly Brian. You need somebody your own age that won’t mess you about’ I said as he pulled up outside of the school.

‘We’ll talk about this later’ he said leading the way to the heads office.

We entered and he told us to take a seat and the rest of the meeting went by as a blur. I wasn’t paying attention at all because the convocation was more toward Brian than me. I didn’t care about anything he was saying to be honest. I just want to sort my life out and live like a normal teenager instead of having to deal with drama and being bullied all of the time.
Soon enough it ended and I was back in the car with Brian. All I wanted to do was go home and relax.

‘I was thinking about what you said in the meeting, I agree with you saying I should find somebody my own age, this isn’t fair on you really so I’m sorry’ he said sincerely.
‘It’s fine’ I said looking at the beach.
Time to live my life how I want to, not how others think I should.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havn't updated in a while. =] Went to an Avenged concert on the 3rd of november.....it was amazing! they look more hot in real life than they do on posters.... they sound amazing as well.