Adopted

fourteen

I breathed in the warm Californian air, something about it was relaxing. With every breath that i breathed out it felt like my problems were slowly exiting my body. I had a feeling of relaxation running through my body, like things were going to start going well for me. I mean I haven't exactly been here long and I've already gotten myself into so much trouble.
I just had this gut instinct that life was going to take a sharp turn towards luck instead of having problems constantly.

I was currently walking towards the nearest coffee shop. I wanted to relax on my own for an hour and i felt the need to get coffee or something. God knows why because Im not a great fan of it really. I ordered a cappuccino and waited for it to be made. After it was made i took it and made my way to the only table left and put my stuff and the coffee on the table. I made my way back to get some sugar and whatever else i needed and turned around only to bump into a chest.

I looked up to apologise for my clumsiness only to lose my speech. This man was extremely good looking. Not your average Californian man.......he looked English to be honest. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown that made me feel warm inside.
I finally regained my composure and spoke up.
'Sorry about that, i wasn't paying attention' I said looking at my hands.
'It's fine. Would you mind if i joined ya, this place is packed and you seem like a decent girl' he said with a heart-warming smile.

'Yeah, sure that would be awesome' i said with a smile leading him to the table.
I took a seat opposite him and he began conversation
I found out his Name is James Devlin, he's 19, he's a rapper and does it for a living, and he is in fact from England.
'So how come your here if you don't mind me asking?' i asked truly intrigued.

'Just had some problems at home is all' he said looking a bit sad.
'How long you here for' i asked feeling a bit sorry for him, i mean it must have been bad if it's made him leave his own country.
'A year, just needed to get away from everything really' he said relaxing in his chair a bit more.
‘I feel exactly the same to be honest’ I said with a smile
He was going to say something but got interrupted by his phone ringing.
‘excuse me one minute’ he said answering it.
After a couple of minutes he cut the phone off and said he had to leave.
‘Could I give you my number, you’re an interesting person and I’d like to meet you again?’ he said looking sincere.
‘Yeah that’s fine’ I said passing him my phone to add his number into.
He passed my my phone back then stood up, but before he left he bent doen to my level and gave my hand a little kiss.
‘It was nice meeting you’ he said with a smile.
‘it was nice meeting you too, I’ll see you soon’ I said with a big smile as he walked away.
I walked home with my head in the clouds feeling the butterfly’s in my stomach going mental

When I got home I sank onto the sofa with a dopey smile spread on my face.
‘Whats with the look?’ asked Johnny seeing my face.
‘I think I’ve just met one of the most amazing guys ever’ I said with a smile on my face
Johnny just nodded then went into the kitchen.
I hope this is the start to a good life.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.killerhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/devlin.jpg <<<<<<<<<,, this is James Devlin =]