Adopted

Four

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion at this point. Even the wind that flew through my hair seemed to be going slow motion. Everything was quiet but my heartbeat, which was going a mile a minute. We reached the door and Matt put the key in the door and turned it making a clicking sound be heard.

He opened the door and went straight in with me following behind him and Johnny following me and closing the door once we were all in.
The house seemed quite quiet seeing as there were supposed to be around 9 people here.

''It's a bit quiet isn't it?'' i asked

''Yeah they must have gone out or something'' said johnny going into the kitchen whilst Matt went into another room leaving me stood by myself with a suitcase looking like a twat.

''Make yourself at home Chance'' i heard Johnny yell from the kitchen.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and went into the room Matt went into with my case. When i saw it was the lounge i took a seat next to Matt and took a good look around the room.
It was nice. Coffee coloured walls with a big plasma screen TV on the wall. The sofa's were nice as well. Leather by the looks and feel of it and they matched the walls.

''So...were am i sleeping?'' i asked breaking the silence.

Matt looked at me then thought.
''I think the girls did your room today, but don't blame me if you don't like it, come on I'll show you it' he said getting up and grabbing my case.

I followed him up a flight of stairs and down a corridor type thing to a room on the right.
He opened the door and i was immediately in awe. This room was awesome.

Big, bright and beautiful. It was a cream colour with one wall red. There was a double bed in the room and i had a balcony.

''Wow'' is all i said before i jumped on the bed feeling comfort surround me instantly.

''I'm taking it you like it'' said Matt ,who was now leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, with a little smile on his face.

''Definately'' i said relaxing and feeling at home for the first time in a couple of years.

''Anyways the guys are on there way home to see you now so be downstairs in five minutes'' he said then left the room.

I got off my bed and began putting some of my things away.

Once i managed to put everything away i noticed it had been about 5 minutes. The guys should be hear soon.

I walked out of my room and down the corridor type thing. This house was fucking huge.

I walked down the stairs and started to hear more voices.

''I can't wait to see her'' said and excited woman

''Val, just don't freak her out because you can be scary on first impressions'' said another female voice.

I suddenly found myself inching my way back up the stairs backwards until i bumped into somebody. I turned around to see a boy around my age.

''You must be Chance'' i said leaning against the wall looking at me.

''Yes, and you would so happen to be?'' i asked him

''I'm Jayden'' he said smiling at me.

This boy had to be the definition of gorgeous. He had bright green eyes, His skin had a nice tan to it, he looked to be in good shape and his hair was simply.....hot.

''Anyway shall we go meet all of the rest of them?'' he asked me

''Fine'' i said letting him lead the way.

He walked into the kitchen to see about 5 girls. They were all in conversation until Jayden cleared his throat causing them all to look my way.

They took one look at me then jumped up from were they were sat and started hugging me and bombarding me with questions.

I was simply smiling secretly wishing they would calm the fuck down.

''Give the girl room to breathe'' i voice boomed causing them all to let go and glare at Matt, who i guess said that.

''But she's new'' said a small girl

''Yeah but your probably scaring her'' he said

''Sorry'' she said then smiled at me

''I'm Leanne, that's Val and her twin Michelle, That Gina and that is Lacey'' said Leanne.

''I'm Chance'' i said with a smile

''Have you met Brian Jimmy and Zacky yet'' asked Val

''Nope'' i said

''C'mon then'' she said then grabbed me by the wrist and dragging me to the back yard.

There sat around a pool was three men that were covered with colourful tattoo's.

Val dragged me in front of the three and they just stared at me.

''Well hello there pretty lady'' said the one with monster tattoo's on his arms.

I simply blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

''Brian you fucking idiot this is Matt's new daughter'' said Val

''Oh.....well hi, I'm Brian'' he said outstretching his hand. I took his hand and shook it for a second then let go.

Next was zacky, Jayden's dad then jimmy

He held his hand out and i shook it expecting him to let go.

He stood up and enbraced me in a bone crushing hug.

''Jimmy put her down now'' said Leanne coming outside.

He put me down and all i could think is how interesting this day was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated.
yay

Comment and subscribe

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=13571920 the house and her room

Thanks to these people for commenting;

katz3ye60079
BigGiganticBlueSheep
X666xXSkittlesXx666X
Pnkrckprncss
Cruel Intentions
shleb
jennylynncm13
itopity010
Tambry
Calico178
Rosemary