Adopted

Seven

I was awoken out of my peaceful slumber by an annoying Beep. I slammed my hand on the snooze button of my alarm and pulled myself out of bed.

I looked at the time and saw it was 6am, i hate getting up this early, it just isn't natural for me to be up this early. I made my way to my dresser and brushed my hair. After all of the knots were out i jumped in the shower and did what i needed to do.

I got out changed into some clean clothes and did my makeup.After perfecting my makeup i saw i had 25 minutes spare time to do as i please.
I was shocked, it usually took me ages to do my hair and makeup, Guess i was having a good day. Lets hope it stays that way.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs whilst sliding my phone into my pocket.

I was not looking forward to today. I had my first day of school were everybody was probably going to judge me. I only hope it wasn't the way it is in movies, like Mean Girls, That would be disastrously.

I walked into the kitchen to see everybody eating toast. Which is odd, i didn't even think Zacky liked toast. Oh well, guess i was wrong.

''Hey honey, looking forward for your first day of school?'' asked Val
It seemed a bit odd for her to call me honey.
I guess since Matt signed the contract saying her was my new dad she's my mum.
Should i call her mum?
''Earth to Chance'' Said Zacky waving his hands in front of my face

''What?'' i asked coming out of my thoughts.
''Are you?'' asked Val
''Am i what?'' i asked confused
''Excited for your first day of school'' she said with a slight laugh in her voice
''Yeah i suppose. Well I'm not looking forward to the new teachers and meeting people, but apart from that, yeah i am'' i said pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

I heard banging coming from the stairs then about two seconds after Jayden came into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

''You ready?, were walking to school so were going to have to set off in five minutes, Sarah wont give us a ride for some reason'' he said

I bet that reason is me.
I went upstairs and into my room and slipped my shoes on.
I walked into the kitchen and said bye to everybody and left with Jayden to go to my personal hell.

''I think your going to love my friends, there weird but that's what makes them cool'' he said making me laugh a bit.

''Thats nice, calling your friends weird'' i said looking at him

''Hey, i did say that's what makes them cool'' he said trying to get his point across.

We walked for five minutes in silence until he said ''Here we are, my personal hell''

Guess he doesn't like school either.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14088907 <Chance's outfit for school.

Tell me what you think.
Coments make a quiker update =]
I have some major ideas that are going to totally twist the story, in a good way

=]