The Struggles of Being a Single Dad

Chapter 4

Nicks POV

Agh. Their it was, the dreaded door bell. My not so little anymore baby girl going out on her first date. I cant handle this. i alwasy thought that id be prepared for this day but boy was i wrong. im sooo not ready for this. Well better go meet this punk.

"Hi Oliver come on in." My daughter Ari smiled as she let Oliver in.

"Dad, Uncle Kevin, Uncle Joe, Aunt Emily, and Aunt Danille. This is Oliver. Oliver this is my family." she introduced us and their was an echo of hellos and his being said. Except me. i just nodded, i wasnt to happy.

"Well were gonna head to the movies. see you around 10." she said hugging all of her uncels and aunts and then finally saying bye to me.

"Daddy, come on. its one little date. besides i dont even think i like him like him. Please dont be stressed. i miss my fun daddy." my daughter said with those puppy dog eyes.

"Alright. but if as so much hurts you or touches you ill kick him in the balls." i said.

"Ok daddy. Ill let you know." she said laughing like her mother used too.

"You look so much like your mom." i randomly said out loud.

"Daddy dont be sad. when we get home can we talk about her? U never really told me that much." she asked.

"Ofcourse. now you better get going before your late. Bye baby." i said pushing her out the door hesitantly.

"Bye daddy!" she said all cheery. Just like her mother when she left a room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry its so short.
its kind of a filler.
idk. well comment and subscribe<3