Sequel: The Federation

Legion Of Rockstars

Asher Tallarico is a rockstar whose father is Steven Tallarico (better known as Steven Tyler) from Aerosmith. She’s never heard of the Legion Of Rockstars (or LOR, as they call it), but when she receives a letter accepting her into its secretive legion of rockstars, she decides that it could be a lot of fun and something totally different than what she’s used to. She agrees to give it a try, and within days it is arranged for her to be taken to the secret headquarters deep in the Appalachian Mountains.

Upon arrival, she is welcomed by several rock bands and musicians, including Amy Lee from Evanescence, Avenged Sevenfold, Pink, My Chemical Romance, Seether, and the like. The objective of LOR is revealed to her: the preservation of rock in the minds and hearts of the people of the world. It’s not just paperwork and lazing around, however: soon, she is sent on her first mission with a few select others. She learns that the LOR’s number one enemies are the three Jonas Brothers and their female counterpart, Miley Cyrus.

This is her new life as a LOR agent, and Asher is liking it a lot.

Author’s Note:
I do not own any of the bands or real-life people featured in this story. There is no Legion Of Rockstars, however cool the prospect might be.
© Audrey 2009