Sequel: The Federation

Legion Of Rockstars

Dilemma of a Pop Clone

For several days thereafter, I went in with the Jonas/Cyrus henchman who delivered James’s meals to him. Of course, Joe had already tried to get me to tell all the Legion’s secrets, but mostly all I could tell him was some of its history and who was in it and silly things such as that. He found no interest in such petty subjects, instead focusing on the location of Headquarters. I told him, truthfully, that I wasn’t exactly sure where it was located relative to Jonas/Cyrus Headquarters. I couldn’t pinpoint it on a map; I couldn’t drive him there, or give him directions. So, I basically just repeated everything he already knew, but he always seemed to feel better knowing someone from the rock side of the equation was now on his.

However, James had been a Legion agent so much longer than I had. He knew the location of Headquarters from anywhere. He could pinpoint it on a map. He could give us directions. That was why I visited him every mealtime: to convince him to give us the location of Headquarters.

I did everything I knew. I yelled at him; I became sensitive and sympathetic, acting more like the old me, which sickened me to no end. I hated my previous self with a passion. I hit him, kicked him, scratched him, frustrated myself until I was practically crying, screaming, and punching at the same time. But nothing fazed him. Nothing made him spill his guts. I lied, telling him they planned on killing me if I didn’t get them the information by the end of the week. All James had to say to that was, “Good for them.”

I sighed from where I sat on my bed, resting my face in my hands. My four new allies were becoming impatient with me; they wanted answers now. The only problem was I had no answers to give. James held all the answers we needed, but I knew he wouldn’t give them up any time soon. He wasn’t a traitor like me.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

I looked up and smiled when I saw Joe standing in the doorway. He grinned back and stepped into my room. He sat down on the edge of my bed beside me, grasping one of my hands in his.

“I’m just frustrated, that’s all,” I answered quietly, tracing a line back and forth across the back of his wrist. “I try and try and yell and scream and cry and still that damn James won’t tell me where the fucking Headquarters is.”

“Ashley, watch your language,” Joe chided, pinching the inside of my thigh. I hated it when he did that, and he knew it.

“I apologize,” I whispered, dragging my gaze up into Joe’s eyes.

“It’s okay,” Joe replied. “I can understand that those rock baboons have corrupted you and you’ll let slip with these sorts of things. But we’ll keep working with you until you exactly like us.”

“I want to be exactly like you,” I whispered. “Handsome, and charming, and a great singer...”

“The list goes on, doesn’t it?” Joe asked with a smile. I nodded and leaned forward to kiss his lips.

“Before you go,” I said quickly as Joe rose to his feet. “Nick said he wants to see you in his bedroom around 3 o’clock tomorrow. Something about how he wants to show you something or other.”

“Alright, babe,” Joe replied. He leaned down and pecked me once more on the lips before walking out.

~~~~~

The following afternoon, I knocked on Nick’s bedroom door. He looked surprised when he opened the door to see me standing there, but when I asked to come in, he didn’t hesitate. I smiled and stepped inside, looking around the pastel yellow room. A few posters adorned the walls, and I blushed accordingly to see one of mine hanging among them, finding it upsetting that it was a poster of the old, rocker chick me. Soon, once I had time, I’d make my appearance as a new inductee in the pop genre.

“Miley and I argued about that one when I bought it,” Nick said quietly from behind me. “I just thought you looked so pretty...even with that stupid hairdo of yours.”

I smiled, patting my new platinum blonde locks gently with my palm. Nick stood just inches behind me, his breath fanning against the back of my ear, revealed since I’d pulled my hair back into a ponytail set at the nape of my neck. Nick was so cute. He had a boyish adorableness his brother Joe lacked. I just wanted to feel his lips pressed against mine.

The muscles at the back of my neck tensed as Nick’s finger brushed my hair away from my ivory neck. Miley had a tanning bed set up in the building to maintain her glowing skin; I just hadn’t gotten around to getting into it myself so I could get rid of this I’ve-Never-Seen-Sun-Before skin of mine. Gently, Nick pressed his lips against the sensitive skin at the nape of my neck.

I spun around, pulling his lips hard against mine. Nick didn’t protest, instead curling his fingers around my neck and backing us towards his bed. I ran my hand through his softly-curling hair as the back of my knees hit the edge of his bed. We toppled over onto his soft mattresses. His hands tugged at the hem of my shirt as his lips brushed down my jaw line.

“Nicholas!” Joe’s pained cry broke Nick and me apart faster than if Nick had just told me he had herpes.

“Joe!” Nick exclaimed, dragging himself off of me and standing beside the bed. I sat up, looking between the two brothers as Joe advanced into the room.

“I expected better from you, Nick!” Joe bellowed. “WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME!?”

Ugh, talk about overdramatic. Nick looked near-tears as his older brother bared down on him. I rolled my eyes at the two of them and rose from the bed, heading back out the door. I didn’t feel like dealing with their drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't think Nick Jonas is cute.
I hate everything about him, and his brothers, and Miley Cyrus.
And I'm sorry if you love them, but I don't.
And if you love them...why the hell you reading this story!?
But yeah. =}

Comments? You guys have been great about the comments, and I would be so happy if you kept them coming.