Sequel: The Federation

Legion Of Rockstars

In A Bit Of A Pickle

We positioned ourselves on either side of the door. Joan nodded before reaching out a hand and yanking the door open. Joan, Amy, and Pink rushed instantly into the room, but I hung back upon seeing the commotion had been created by Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky all wrestling Joe and Nick Jonas to the ground. The two brothers seemed to be putting up a bit of a fight; even though the room was dark, and I could only see greens and whites, I could tell that Zacky had a split lip and a purple-black bruise had begun to bloom across one of Johnny’s eyes.

I heard a whispering female’s voice come briefly towards me from down the hall, unheard by anyone in the room. I looked over and saw suspicious movement at the end of the hallway. Figuring the rest of the team had a good handle on their situation, I raised my stun gun again and slipped silently down the hallway, sticking close to the hallway and remaining alert.

I sneaked around the corner in time to see a foot disappear through a doorway. Moments later, as I inched nearer, the door slammed shut. Knowing this could mean nothing good, I hurried over to the door. Taking a deep breath, I shoved myself through the door.

Jimmy lay on his back just left of the door. I paid no attention to anything in the room except him. Headphones had been snapped down over his ears, but as I advanced towards him, already extending a hand to pull the Headphones away, a foot slammed hard into my chest. The door slammed shut behind me as all the air emptied from my lungs like a sponge being drained out between two ten thousand pound weights. A hand slammed hard into my wrist, knocking the stun gun out of my hand; another hand tore the night vision goggles from my head, leaving me wheezing in total darkness on my knees.

A light flickered on, and I raised my head to see chubby Kevin and sneering Miley. Miley looked flustered, with her hair in disarray and her clothes all messed up. Several beads of sweat formed over Kevin’s eyebrows; they knew what was going on, and they were scared. I gasped for air, but still my lungs refused to expand.

“What’s happened to you, Ashley?” Kevin asked worriedly, frowning as his eyes scanned over my dark hair and thick eyeliner. Miley looked distastefully at my outfit, her lips pursed. “They’ve rotted your mind with their darkness again.”

My gasp filled the silence in the room as the breath swirled back into my lungs. I kneeled on the floor for several moments, gulping in mouthfuls of air and rubbing my chest where Kevin’s foot made contact.

“My name...is...Asher,” I hissed, my voice rough from lack of air. Miley scowled and stomped forward, reeling back a hand and slapping me hard across the face. She tried to retreat, but I seized her ankle and twisted at the same time I pulled, wrenching her right off her feet.

“You little bitch!” Miley screeched as I launched myself on top of her, grabbing a fistful of her stupid blonde hair and ripping the wig off of her head. The brown hair underneath tumbled out, and I pulled back my free fist and slammed it right into her mouth. Miley shrieked, shoving an elbow against the floor and flipping us over. She grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked. I growled deep in my throat, clamping my fingers down over her throat and squeezing hard.

She made a choking noise, raising both hands to clutch at my hand. I shoved myself away from the floor, seeing an open opportunity, and flipped us back over. I shoved a knee into her stomach, forcing Miley to strain against my hand as she tried to double up. I glared up at Kevin, daring him to do something.

“HIT HER!” Miley gasped, pulling hard on my hand. “KEVIN, GET HER OFF OF ME!”

Kevin could see the furious fire in my eyes, though. He inched towards the door, his back pressed to the wall, never taking his eyes off of me. I snarled and made to lunge off of Miley towards him. He squeaked, a highly feminine sound to be coming from a guy, and leaped towards the door, wrenching it open and disappearing out into the hall.

“KEVIN!” Miley screamed, struggling even harder against me once she realized she was alone.

“Shut up, you fucking whore,” I snapped, finally releasing her throat. I grabbed her head in my hands and slammed our heads hard together. Miley’s eyes instantly unfocused, and moments later, her eyelids flickered closed.

I rolled off of her and looked towards the door. Brian and Matt appeared in the doorway; Brian had Kevin in a headlock. Kevin was crying, not even attempting to struggle against Brian. He didn’t even respond when he saw Miley lying unconscious on the floor.

“I’ll help Jimmy,” Matt volunteered, heading towards Jimmy’s lifeless body.

“No,” I interjected, glaring down at Miley’s body. “Get Miley out of my sight right now. I really wouldn’t want to go to jail for murder.”

“Right,” Matt agreed, seeing the anger in my eyes. I don’t know what made me so angry, so sudden. At least now, justice would be served and the whole Legion could breathe easier without keeping an eye out for the Jonas Brothers’ and Miley Cyrus’s antics.

Matt slung Miley’s body over his shoulder. As Brian dragged Kevin off down the hall, Matt stepped out as well to deliver Miley outside to the vans. I walked over to Jimmy, knowing I’d have to act quickly to keep him sane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Miley so deserved to get her ass whooped.
But how will Jimmy fare?

Only two chapters left! =}

Comments? I really appreciate them.