Status: Active

World of Chances

Hailey Martins is a 19 year old girl who loves the beach. She spends every free moment she has there and has a different swimsuit for every day it seems like. She is best friends with Tawni and Joe. Her dad left when she was 2 and her mom spends most nights out with the young single men of the town. Hailey secretly loves Joe. She is a freshman in college (the story starts in the summertime) and she wants to major in either Vetrinarian or Home Interior Decorating. She looks like Chelsea Staub.

Tawni Marshall is a 16 year old girl who likes the beach, just not as much as Hailey. Her best friends are Hailey and Nick and she has a crush on Taylor. She is a junior in high school and her intrests are singing and playing the piano so in college she wants to major in Music and Teaching to become a music teacher. She looks like Victoria Justice.

Taylor Lautner is an average 17 year old boy. His best friend is his little sister, Makena, and Nick. He has a crush on Tawni. He is a junior in high school, hoping to major in Acting in college.

Makena Lautner is an 11 year old girl who loves softball. She plays softball and is in 7th grade. She is best friends with her brother, Taylor, and some of the girls on her softball team.

Nick Jonas is an average 16 year old boy. His best friends are Tawni and Taylor and of course his brothers. He is also a junior in high school and wants to major in Political Science.

Joe Jonas is a 20 year old. His best friends are Hailey and his brothers. He is a freshman in college, majoring in Choir and Photography. He sectretly loves Hailey.

Kevin Jonas is 21 and a sophomore in college, majoring in Music Production. His best friends are his brothers and Mike and he is in love with his financee, Danielle.

Frankie Jonas is 8 and in 3rd grade. He loves playing drums and playing baseball.

Danielle Deleasa is 22 and a junior in college. She is engaged to Kevin but they are waiting until after college to get married. She is majoring in Nursing.

Katie Deleasa is 16 and a junior in high school. She is hoping to major in Creative Writing.

Dina Deleasa and Mike Deleasa are the older sister and brother of Danielle and Katie. I'm not sure of their ages. Mike is in a band with his friends and Dina is out of college and engaged.

Mr. and Mrs. Jonas are the proud parents of the 4 Jonas boys. Mr. Jonas is the minister and Mrs. Jonas is the sign language translator.

Mr. and Mrs. Marshall are Tawni's parents and are very supportive of her. Mrs. Marshall is a billing clerk for the hospital and Mr. Marshall is the Research Scientist Teacher at the college. They look like Jessica Alba and Robin Williams.

Miss Martins is Hailey's mom. She isn't around much and is out all night with the single men of the town. She looks like Christina Aguilara.

Title credit: World Of Chances by Demi Lovato.

I have this story on my quizilla profile too.

Story takes place in Miami Beach, Florida.

The Jonas Brothers and family, Deleasa family and Lautner family is not famous in this story. They just live normal lives.

Enjoy the story and I would love comments!!!!
  1. Chapter 1
    This chapter is kind of a filler but enjoy it.
  2. Chapter 2
    next chapter enjoy!!!!
  3. Chapter 3
    This one is longer... Enjoy!!!
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7