Everyone Hates That Kid.

Chapter 1.

Locked the room and looked around. The same old boring place, where hatred is what I actually get fed.

My name is Sheyla.
And this is my story.
--

I am just an ordinary fucked up 15-year-old teenager, which never found love in her life.I was born with the boring name ever, Sarah. So I changed it to Sheyla, it's not that nice, but better. deffinetly

I live with my so called mum and dad. Now you think all parents love their children, well.. mine don't.
Maybe it's just because I cause a lot of problems and never seem happy.
Maybe because they're just fed up hearing my bullying problems.
Maybe they're too ashamed to have me as their child.
Maybe... I don't know.

My life is all such a blur to me. My gran was the only family I knew, she took care of me, she was the one i loved, and maybe the only one that I ever love. But yeah, everything changes, and my life has been more fucked up since she.. died.

I get bullied often at school too. Some people think that I'm just a fat-loner-fag-shitty-emo kid. But I swear I'm not...well,maybe a little bit.
And I don't blame them for calling me fat.
I look like a bulldozer, and I wish I could break every fucking mirror that there is in this hell of a house. But my vain mom lives with them, but do I look like I care?

Long hair, with a long fringe that covers half of my face to hide how much fat I am and all the ugly spots. Black little eyes you can hardly see which I cover with LOADS of eyeliner and pale.

Well that's me.

Here comes my story.