Everyone Hates That Kid.

Chapter 2.

Another restless night. I never sleep well.
It's 3:50 in the morning and I am writing a poem, as usual.
Scribbling something at the edge of the paper. Which turned out to be...wtf?! bats?Ugh..
I'm having nightmares.
4:00 am.Still in bed scribbling at the edge of the paper where the poem is written.
I look around,posters. everywhere
MCR,Hawthorne Heights,Bullet for my valentine, AFI, Greenday, Evanscence, Atreyu, Brand New, The Used and bands like those.

I closed my eyes. And began ''drawing'' something. And I was stunned,it was like, stuff and splatter..and lipring? huh? Uhh..
Anyway, I guess you noticed I am a drawing freak.
4:45 am. Still awake staring at the posters. My stuff. My undone homework. My pair of jeans all ruined. My family's photo all scratched by the cat. And the cat sleeping on my diary.

I didn't treasure that photo. I hated it. All bad memories are attached to it. And maybe the only reason I haven't threw it away yet is because of my grandma.

--

''IM NOTT OKAYYY!'' My mobile-alarm signal went. I'm not okay is my alarm's song. It reminds me of how much I hated school because of the jocks and preps. Chavs and wannabes. Bullies and those poor emo kids/loner kids. And reminded me about how I had to face my parents... another day.

I put on my 'My Chemical Romance' t-shirt, ruined jeans, skulled beanie and converse, checkered eastpak with all the stuff hanging out and rushed out, hearing dad yelling at mum. Typical
[ slams the door ] I always do that.

--

Sleeping during class isn't fun. Everyone ends up laughing at me.
Cooolll.. not.

I always end up doodling at classes, or listening to Hawthorne Heights on my iPod. I loved that thing. And I swear, I don't know how I pass my exams.
Well, I failed 2 times.

--

Breaktime is the worst. And I always end up eating in the toilet.

Original

I go to school for only two reasons ; Escape my parents and art class. You find every nerd there, preps hate that class. And that's the only class I feel relieved.Turn my iPod full on and scribble something weird,dark,emoish,punkish,pinkish.

--

[Slam door]
Mom and dad aren't here
typical

So I just eat mashed potatoes and some weird toast with something in it.
And like always, I stare at this guy ;

Tall, emo-ish, pale, skullz freak, dark. The typical style that I love.

He lives in the house in front of us.

'' WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!'' The squeky voice of my mom ruined my daydreaming thing.
''What do you think I'm doing...?''I said whilst putting the so called lunch on the table.
Walking to my bedroom I said ''Don't worry. I won't bother you anymore...''

-----
Comments = updates =D