Everyone Hates That Kid.

Chapter 3.

The anti-depression pills aren't working today.. I thought,as I opened my diary.

I drew everything I imagined on it.. And several pictures of how we used to be.
My mom..dad..grandma..
Everything has changed..
Everything has gone so terribly wrong.
My dad cheats on my mother, and she,eventually has become an alcoholist. She used to take me to the psychologist, and then I kept taking the anti-depression pills myself,I don't even remember the dose.
Sometimes dad comes back to his senses, and, gives me some pocket-money,gosh,it would be a fu..freaking miracle. But mom won't heal, I hear her every night..screaming..crying, drinking. I wish I could find a cure. But that's only in my dreams, films, and my diary.
Its first pages are all birds,butterflies,spirals,vivid colors and then everything is so black.
And all I find are some shitty poems.. of how I loved them.

23:00 I won't try to sleep.I've had enough. I won't slit, it doesn't make sense anymore.. I don't want to face Audrey [ the bitch that bullies me ] again. I want all of this to end, no more pain and stuff.. I've seriously had enough.
I've thought of suicide, but that doesn't make sense anymore,either. It's like I don't have the guts to kill myself,so why keep on whining about doing suicide?

_____________________________________________________
[short,eh?
well,if you help me it wouldn't be that short. baaaah.]