Daisy

Savior

How? Why? Who in the hell is she? Being too preoccupied to shield my mind, Jasper felt it all and Edward heard it. My mind raced as thoughts from my past swarmed it. I felt so happy at first, then sad, to just cold and angry.

"Emmett." I spoke holding back as much venom as possible. Just his name burned my throat. He began to take a step forward, but I took two back. I need the distance to keep from ripping his damn head off.

Who is this?" The girl asked. Her voice reminded me of nails on a chalkboard.

"This is Daisy. Daisy this is Rosalie my...uh.."

"Girlfriend." She finished for him with a smile. Another blond, and with a flower name. Nice.

"Daisy, you must want sometime to yourself," Alice spoke. She must have seen the cat fight that would take place if someone didn't intervene. "for hunting and such."

I tore my eyes away from the oh-so-happy-couple and put on a fake smile. "That would be great."

"I'll join you." Emmett spoke. I guess some matters do need to be explained.

Emmett's Point of View
While Daisy was unpacking, I was out doing what I do best. Pacing.

She came down stair with her curly golden hair bouncing as she walked. How could I've forgotten her? I'd never seen a woman more beautiful before. She pressed her pink lips in a fine line as she whispered," Well, lets go."

We made it to the middle of the forest when she turned to me. "Why Emmett?"

"Why? Why what?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!" She yelled. I was taken back."I've spent a long time trying to forget you, trying not to picture you aged and married with a bunch of gran kids. How did you get yourself into to this mess. And when you did why didn't you find me?"

Her voice broke bringing back more human memories. They were crystal clear and I remember everything. How we met, how much I loved her, when I left her...
"A few months after I..left, I was attacked by a bear. Rose found me and brought me to Carslie. She saved my life."

"And also damned you." Her voice became dark, "You shouldn't have forced into this life! You should be a old wrinkly man!" If she could cry I'm sure she would be. I did the only thing I could think of and wrapped her in my arms. "All these years I'd been forced to spend alone, I tried to hate you, you know." She looked up and offered a weak smile, "It didn't work."

No matter what I thought of anyone else back at that house, I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, been busy.