Status: Was called Rising Sun, turns out thats so popular that there are about five others so i changed the name to Angels Falls

Angels Fall

Equilibrium

“I have to be focused this year,” Kia James said pulling her files and bag from the backseat of her sister’s car. Kelsey who was a senior killed the engine and joined her sister at the passenger side.
“Yes you do, we don’t want to piss dad off again, do we?” she said raising her eyebrows, “Just try to contain that extra oomph.”
Kia shook her head and slammed the car door shut; they made their way across the grass side by side. “I shall, I’m so glad I’m joining your school this year, I could do with the sanity.”
Kelsey laughed, “Yep, private school lacks the monkey fun, and replaces it with horsing around, the only difference here little sister is the dark Oakwood doors and mothballs. You should have joined us here in the first place.” She chuckled and lifted her car key over her shoulder to hit the lock button. The Mini Cooper Sport beeped twice and awed students stared.
“What lesson do you have first?” Kelsey asked.
“Erm, I have French and then Biology. But I have to pick up my P.E kit from the clothing store.” She said thoughtfully, “I cannot believe there’s actually a clothing store on campus.”
Kelsey left Kia by reception and continued onto the sixth form common room. Kia collected her P.E kit, which consisted of a pair of shorts and T-shirt both with the school crest on them. There was no way she was wearing that t-shirt the way it was, she'd shred it into nothing before she dared wear it. The heavy Oakwood doors were a gift, back at Selby High she had broken ten doors, the wood and the glass panes, and her strength was a good match for English Oak.
She was reminded of Robin Hood, her hero, and pleased to be at Blackwood.
At lunch Kia found Kelsey sitting at one of the three largest tables in the room. There were additional seats added because Kelsey’s gang of friends were too much even for the large dining hall table. Their older brother Keifer was with them his friends also gathered around. Kia grinned when their eyes met, he waved her over and Kelsey turned.
"Hey little sis, come have a seat, this is Michelle, Bridget, Polly you already know and Scarlett." Kia knew Polly from around their house just as she did two of Keifer's best mates.
Kelsey's friends were all really beautiful, well groomed just like Kelsey. Keifer was just as good-looking leaned over and squeezed Kia's shoulder, "Glad to have finally decided to join us at Private school, honestly what were you thinking going to Selby High?" He grinned and his group of lackeys laughed including Ryan and Jonesy of whom she knew well.

"You went to Selby High?" Bridget asked snootily. Bridget had really tight annoyingly springy curls and black eyes. If it wasn't for her nice figure she wouldn't be classed as beautiful at all.
Kia shrugged, "Well, my friends all went there."
"Well Kia darlin’," Scarlett said quirkily draping an arm over Kia's slender shoulders, "You're one of us now, and here we are family. Here, we are kings and queens."
She grinned, Kia smiled back nervously, she liked the acceptance but how long would that acceptance last the moment she lost control of her "Oomph" as Kelsey put it.
"Well I guess I'll go get something to eat," Kia said turning to her sister, "Mind my seat?"
Kelsey nodded. When she was gone Kelsey smiled at her friends, "Great isn't she?"
Scarlett nodded but Bridget threw her a twisted smile, "I heard that two years ago she was fat and ugly, what happened?" Kelsey felt anger pulse through her and she also noticed Scarlett stiffen.
"She grew up which is more than I can say for you." Kelsey snapped.
Scarlett nodded, "Yeah, Kia went to High school and got sporty! Lost all her puppy fat right, Kels?"
Kelsey nodded, "That's right, and anyway look at me, a size fourteen and I'm perfectly happy with Stefan." Bridget shook her head in disbelief and looked away.
Scarlett looked at Kelsey and nudged her affectionately, grinning.
Kia had P.E after lunch, as it was her first day Mr Hanson let her watch as the girls and boys separated and took their designated ends of the court to practice in their own sports teams.
The teams were full of students of all ages because they were qualifying school teams and it also classed as a P.E elective. Kelsey would be playing but she hated sport. She applied Pump Up The Volume lip gloss and adjusted her school shirt over her enormous boobs, Glaring adoringly at the boys.
"Who's the new kid?" Kia asked nodding over to a muscled guy around her age.
"That's Dean Hanson, Mr Hanson's son and he's not new, he arrived two years ago, his dad took the post as new P.E teacher and ever since he's been the centre of everyone’s' attention. I tell you baby sister if he were a couple of years older I'd get in there, unfortunately for me I'm too old which means you get to call dibs."
Kia looked up from her copy of Hamlet in alarm, "Me?"
"Yes being a part of our group you get first dibs on any guy you like."
"I think I just walked into a soap opera," Kia exclaimed and returned to her book for English next period. She had loads of catching up to do. Kelsey rolled her eyes.
Kia didn't look at Dean until the bell went and to her alarm found he was staring at her with a smile that would definitely break hearts.
During free period which should have been filled with a subject of her choice, but Kia couldn't decide between Art or History since she was keen on both, she was also keen on the free period and wasn't in any hurry to choose.
"Heads up Kia baby," Ryan said hopping over the arm of the purple couch and landing beside her lazily.
"What's up?" she asked.
"New girl?"
"Who me?" she asked.
"No you're not really new," he declared warmly, "That character over there?"
Kia looked over and found a tall dark haired girl with bigger muscles than Keifer had. She looked incredibly strong. Dressed in green combats, a long sleeved grey top and brown fleeced body warmer.
"That's Alice Forster, broke Greg's nose on her first day here because he ran up to her to forcefully introduce himself to her."
"Weird," Kia said trying not to stare but she couldn't help it.
It wasn't until the end of the day that Kelsey brought her up in conversation.
"That new girl is in my Music class. She can play piano like Beethoven or Debussy!"
Kia furrowed her brow, "Really? Didn't she break Greg Simpson's nose?"
Kelsey raised her eyebrows at her, "Wow, good news does travel fast doesn't it? She laughed. But something was suddenly bothering Kia, Alice was staring at her and Kelsey, her face twisting in anger. It was like she had heard what they'd said; either that or she could see all the way across the car park and read their lips. She was gripping the wheelchair ramp railing with frustrated anger. Kia looked at Kelsey to see if she noticed but she was waving to some friends down the path to the car park. She turned back to look at Alice but the spot in which she had stood was empty."Just a minute," Kia muttered and left Kelsey chattering to some people she knew as she made her way over to the wheelchair ramp to the end of the science building. There was a dulling in the railing, four dents and one beneath the railing where Alice's hand had been.
Was it possible that Kia had someone out there to equal her strength; she whirled around and searched intently for the dark haired girl in the throng of students all about the car park. Nothing. No Alice. This was just something Kia would have to tackle tomorrow in school when Alice couldn't run.