Red Sky

Still Waters Run Deep

I Walked Down The Dark Road Hurriedly,Peeking Behind Me Fearfully.I Could Hear Foot Steps Trailing Closely.Someone Was Following Me.

I Broke Into A Sprint And Continued My Way Down The Road As Quickly As My Feet Would Carry Me Until I Stopped In Front Of Two Giant Rusty Gates.I Pushed Them Open And Ran Inside,Losing Myself In The Darkness.

I Hid Myself Behind A Tree I Stumbled Upon,Listening To My Surroundings.Everything Seemed To Freeze In Time,Silence Fusing With The Darkness,Making It More Ominious And Terrifying.I Stayed In Hiding For A Couple Of Minutes,Waiting For The Footsteps Of My Follower To Appear.The Silence Continued To Grow Undisturbed.

I Stepped Out From The Tree And Walked Around Searching For Another Way Out.After What Felt Like An Hour I Stumbled Over Something And Fell Onto The Ground.I Felt Around For The Object I Stumbled Upon And Found A Stone.I Kneeled In Front Of It And Read What Was Carved Onto It.

"In Loving Memory Of Alice Hansen 1990-2009"

I Was In A Graveyard And That Was My Tombstone.


I Woke Up With A Cold Sweat,My Heart Hammering In My Chest Being The Only Noise That Filled The Room Along With My Erratic Shallow Breathing.Confusion Etched Itself Across My Features As I Pondered Upon The Reoccuring Nightmare I've Had For Weeks Now.

"Why Do I Seeing My Own Grave In My Dreams?"

I Watched As My Mother Was Ripped Away From Me By Fate's Cruel Hands.She's Gone.Dead.GONE FOREVER.The Tears Rolled Silently Down My Cheeks As I Stared Ahead Of Me Absentmindedly.It Seems Like I'm Meant To Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life.All The People I Ever Cared About Are Either Dead Or They've Left Me Without A Care In The World.

Everyone That Passed By Me Gave Me Eyes Of Pity And Sympathy.I Didn't Need Their Pity Or Sympathy,I Don't Need Anything At All.

I Walked Out Of The Hospital And Let My Feet Take Me To My Safe Haven.The One Place Where I'm Always At Peace And All My Troubles Seem To Be Miles Away.

I Walked On Until I Reached The Cliff I Call Heaven.I Stood Watching The Waves Down Below Reflect The Beautiful Shades Of Red,Orange And Purple That Colored The Sky.

I Looked Up And Stepped Closer To The Edge.The Last Rays Of The Sun Washing Over Me Delicately.

"How Beautiful"I Whispered Softly.I Closed My Eyes And Let Myself Fall Through The Airwaves.

My Nightmare's A Reality Now,I'm Free

Can you see the sky turn red?
As morning's light breaks over me,
Know tonight we'll make our bed
at the bottom of the sea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story Credits:Title And Story Theme Inspired By Thrice's "Red Sky"
DANKE FOR READING!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333
=D
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever =P