Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter One

Lizzie’s POV

I stepped out onto the stage; heart racing a thousand beats a minute. My guitar was slung from my neck. I took a deep breath and approached the mic. John, our bassist entered through the other side of the stage. Our drummer Mike was already behind his set, eager to start the show. Mariah, our lead singer, cart wheeled out on the stage and walked to the mic.
“Hello Berlin! We are Riot City and we are ready to rock you out of your socks!” she said. The crowd went hysteric! I began playing a slow guitar riff as Mike’s bass drum kicked. John strummed his bass as Mariah sang:
“You were never around,
I was falling down.
Farther and farther, I sank.
I was blind and could not
Find yoooou…”
We played faster and Mariah sang louder, the crowd was dancing and screaming. I found myself losing control.

Soon enough, the show had ended and we went backstage to sign autographs and take photos with our fans. Once we were back on the bus, I made a made a mad-dash for my laptop.
“Oooh, are you checking to see if your boyfriend is online?” Mariah teased.
“He’s not my boyfriend!” I yelled.
“Pfft…whatever.” Mariah said before she sauntered out of the room.
I checked my E-mails first. Natasha had left me over ten E-mails. I didn’t even open any of them. An IM pinged.
TK1989: Hey, what’s up?
Seven_String: Not much. Just got back from a concert. You?
TK1989: Cool, where at? Watching my brother throw Skittles at our friends.
Seven_String: Lol. Berlin There was a massive crowd there!
TK1989: I like Berlin. My brother said the Riot City was playing there and that they were sold out.
Seven_String: It was! God, I was lucky to have gotten tickets. You like Riot City?
TK1989: My brother does. He’s a really big fan.
Seven_String: Lol. Yeah. I g2g. Can we trade numbers; I’m going on tour soon and will be out of touch.
TK1989: Yeah, okay. I’ll be on tour too. With Riot City. My brother won’t shut up about it.
We traded numbers and I logged off.

Tom’s POV

I copied Seven_String’s number and logged out. I heard Bill screaming, followed by a loud THUD! Laughing, I went to investigate. Georg was sitting on top of Bill as Gustav pelted him with Skittles.
“Help!” Bill cried as Gustav continued to pelt him with candy.
“Georg, let him up and Gustav stop wasting the Skittles.” I said.
Once Bill was up, he punched my arm. “Where were you?” he demanded.
“On the computer.” I said.
“You were talking to that ‘girl’ again, weren’t you?” Georg laughed.
“JA, so?” I asked.
“Nothing,” Gustav said. “It’s just that she may not even be a girl.”
“She is so! I have proof!” I said, yanking open my wallet. I pulled out a picture of a very pretty girl with long black hair and heavy eye make-up. Bill snatched the photo away and damn near screamed.
“Ach mein Gott!”
“What?” I yelled.
“This is Lizzie Heart! She’s the guitarist from Riot City! We’re going to be touring with her!” Bill said.
“Ach mein Gott.” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Tokio Hotel Fanfic. Comment and Enjoy! Bitte!