Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Ten

Bill’s POV

We ran all over the mall and I was so tired. All day, my mind was set on Tom and Lizzie’s argument. Would they be alright? They really liked each other; my twin’s intuition told me so. And Natasha told me that hers told her the same thing.
Anyway, we arrived back to the bus and Tom and Lizzie was sitting on the couch, watching some weird movie called “Clerks II”.
“Aw! Did you two make up?” I squealed.
“Yeah, we’re good now.” Lizzie said.
“Nuh-uh. We’re gonna need to see a hug.” Gustav said.
“Ugh! Really? Is it necessary?” Tom whined.
“YES!” everyone shouted.
“If you don’t, I’m going to find my spoon and beat you with it!” Lisa added. I laughed. This girl was a riot! Tom and Lizzie exchanged frightened looks and stood up and hugged. Cue the studio audience “Awww!” I thought.
“Happy?” Lizzie said, once the hug was over.
“Yes. Very much so.” I said.
Lisa carried her dozen shopping bags to the back bed room, where I agreed to let her stay. She came back out and dropped onto the chair. “Bill, no offense, but I am never shopping with you, ever, ever again!” she laughed.
“Oh don’t act like you didn’t have fun!” I retorted.
“You practically dragged me into all the stores!” she shot back.
“Except for the underwear store,” I laughed.
“What?” Tom laughed.
“I was so not going in there! It’d be awkward!” I said.
“Pfft…Bill, you are such a prude.” Mike said.
“Prude, no. Respectful, yes I am.” I said.
John walked by me. “I’m going to bed. Bill and his shopping madness wore me out.”
“OH I am not that damn bad!” I shouted. Tashy patted me on the shoulder.
“Of course you aren’t Billa.” She said. I smiled and my heart did a weird flippy thing.
“Movie in my bunk?” I asked.
“Pfft…no, my bunk, we watched one in yours last night.” she said.
“Race you!” I giggled and ran down the hall.
“Hey no fair!” Tashy laughed and ran after me.
I beat her to her bunk and climbed in. She got there and hit me playfully on the arm.
“Cheater!” she pouted and climbed in.
“What’re we gonna watch?” I asked.
“’Authur and the Minimoys’ of course!” she said.
“Bwoah! I did the voice of Authur!” I said, grinning.
Tashy gasped. “Really?! That’s so cool!” she said something in Russian that I couldn’t understand. She spoke Russian? Tashy leaned forward and put the movie in. As we watched, Tashy kept scolding me because I kept saying all the lines before the characters in the movie said them. She fell asleep once the credits rolled. I covered her up with the blanket and soon drifted off to sleep.

Tom’s POV

Everyone laughed as Bill and Natasha ran down the hall, laughing like five year olds.
“I do believe I detect a frisson between those two.” Lisa said in a weird British accent.
“You detect a what?” Mike asked.
“A frisson. An intense attraction.” Lisa said.
“Oh, why didn’t you just say that?” Mike asked.
“Because dear Mikey, it’s fun to confuse you!” she laughed.
“Bite me.” he muttered.
“Gladly!” Lisa said, getting up and biting him on the arm.
“OW!” Mike cried. “Jeez, I was kidding!”
I looked at what Mike was wearing and got pissed he was wearing one of MY shirts. It was going to be really difficult to live with a guy who shared my style.
“Uh, Mike, that’s my shirt.” I said. Mike looked down then back up.
“Shit! Wait, those are my pants! And my hat!” he said. I had changed out of Lizzie’s clothes hours ago.
“Aw fuck!” I said, removing his hat and tossing it to him. My dreads fell down around my shoulders.
Lizzie laughed at us. “You guys are morons.”
“Shut up.” Mike growled, as peeved off as I was.
I got up and went to bed.

Next morning.

I woke up, got dressed, and went to the living room. Mike was listening to Samy Deluxe on my iPod. I didn’t mind, I said he could use my iPod whenever he liked, but what did piss me off was that he was wearing my pants. Again.
“Mike, those are my pants.” I told him.
“Jesus fucking Christ!” he said taking out the earphones. “That’s my shirt!”
“God Damn!” I mumbled.
Mike stood up. “Man, we gotta do something!” he said.
“Yeah, we do!” I agreed.
“Yeah, and that’s to never let the girls do our laundry ever again.” He agreed. “We cool?”
“Yeah, we’re cool.” I said. “Go ahead and wear my clothes for today. It doesn’t matter right now.”
Mike nodded and went back to my iPod. “Man, this guy is so cool!” he exclaimed.
I laughed and poured my self a bowl of Fruit Loops. Lizzie came stumbling in to the room, looking like death re-heated. Her eyeliner was all down her face and her hair was like Bill’s on a really bad day.
“Guten Morgan, sexy.” I said over a mouth full of cereal.
“Shut up, Tom.” She mumbled. God her breath was kickin’!
“Liz, you might want to go fix your make up before Bill gets up and fixes it by force.” Mike said.
“Gah, I don’t care right now. I just need some damned coffee.” She grumbled, shuffling over to the coffee pot and pouring herself a mug. “Where the fuck are my cigarettes?” she asked her self.
“Look in your purse.” John said from the door way. “The Midol is in Tashy’s purse.”
“Thanks Bro.” she muttered, going to the back of the bus.
John noticed my puzzled look and laughed. “It’s ‘that time’ of the month for her. Don’t piss her off.” He said.
My face went from puzzled to disgust. “Ugh! I didn’t think about that!”
John laughed. “Well, look forward to it every month for the next eight months.”
“John, stop scaring him.” Mike said. Homeboy’s got my back.
“I’m not trying to! I’m just warning him.” John interjected.
“Well, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to know about Lizzie’s cycles as much as I don’t.” Mike said.
“Thank you!” I said. Mike laughed and turned his attention back to my iPod.
I was slightly scared. Three women on tour with six guys…I hadn’t thought of the once a month thing. It was like three weeks out of the month, we enjoy a great thing. The fourth week is like getting the bill. I shook the thoughts out of my mind.
Tashy stumbled into the room, looking like Lizzie had the minutes previous. She had a lit cigarette in her hand and was muttering to herself in Russian.
Oh God, not her too!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was difficult to write, but it's here and it goes to Sydz Snickers.
And to LetMeRise..LetMeFall...That girl won't quit on me or this story. Hell, she's the reason why I update so much.

Commnet/Subscribe. You know the drill.
Bitte?