Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Fourteen

Tom’s POV

I wished that I had the guts to tell Lizzie how I felt. I liked her. She was so much nicer and cooler than all the other girls I had ever met. She was…I couldn’t describe her. It was almost impossible. She was uncontrollable, yet controllable. She was serious, yet funny. She was simply amazing.

We got our stuff packed, and checked out of the hotel. We were heading for Finland.
Once we made it to the airport, we got through the checking system okay, and made on the plane safely. Lizzie didn’t sit with me, instead she sat with John. She said it was a safety protocol for her. Natasha sat with me instead. Mike sat on the other side of me, Georg sat with his new girl friend, Lisa and Bill sat with Gustav. What an odd mix up.
Mike leaned over. “Those are my pants, Tom.”
“Shh…Lisa might have her spoon.” I whispered. I heard Natasha giggle.
“Like she’s going to notice, she’s too wrapped up with Georg, she doesn’t care about stabbing you two stingy idiots with eating utensils.” She said.
We all laughed. It was true, Georg and Lisa were seated in the aisle next to us, and they were starring into each other’s eyes. They weren’t speaking, just starring.

The plane took off and Mike had fallen asleep. I turned to Natasha.
“Hey, Tash, can I ask you something?” I asked.
“Yeah, Tom, what is it?” she said. Natasha and I weren’t close. In fact, we rarely spoke to one another. But when we did speak, however, it was almost always about Lizzie or Bill.
“Do you know how Lizzie feels about me?” I asked nervously.
“She likes you. A lot. It’s pretty obvious.” She smiled.
“It is?” I said.
“Well, duh!” she said in a duh tone. “We, everyone, can totally tell.”
“How?” I asked.
“Jesus effing Christ, Tom! You are so stupid sometimes, you know that?” Natasha exclaimed. “It was the argument that said it all!”
“How the fuck did it do that?” I asked.
Natasha rolled her eyes. “It was the pain in her voice when you called her a bitch. She didn’t expect it, from you, of all people, Tom.”
“Okay, but how does that explain how it is obvious to everyone but me, that she likes me.” I said.
“It’s the way you two act together! You are always around each other. Our bands aren’t stupid. Bill and I can tell. Bill is your twin, and I am Lizzie’s, we can just tell.” She said.
“What do I do about it then?” I asked.
“Take her out Goddammit! It’s not hard!” Natasha snapped. “Stop being a fucking coward and grow a pair, why don’t you?”
“Okay, fine. Where would I take her?” I asked.
“Use your imagination!” she snapped again. “You do have one right?”
“Yes, I do. Jeez, ask a question and get your head your head bitten off.” I muttered.
Natasha didn’t reply. She just turned the volume up on her iPod and sat back in her chair and drowned out the rest of the world.
I started thinking. Where would I take Lizzie in Finland? Ice skating? Could she even skate? I was too afraid to nudge Natasha, in fear of getting my head bitten off again. She was obviously agitated because she couldn’t sit with her “Billa-Boo”. They were always joined at the hip. Maybe Lizzie and I could double-date with her and Bill. That would probably make things much easier and less awkward. I planned on asking Bill about this once we arrived in Finland.
The plane landed. I sighed in preparation for what I knew I had to do next. I approached Lizzie in the hotel lobby. I tapped her shoulder and she pounced on me.
“Tomi! I missed you!” she squealed.
I laughed. “We were on the same plane.”
“So! I still missed you!” she said. “What’s up?”
I looked at my shoes. “Would you like to go on a date with me?” I asked, peeking up at her. She looked stunned, shocked even.
“Well, duh! Tom, I’d love that!” Lizzie said.
I smiled. Natasha was right! She did like me!
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes straight to LetMeRise..LetMeFall. (Old name) and FutureMrsSchafer, cause she is a friend in real life.
Comment if you like it.
Please. Bitte.