Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Fifteen

Lizzie’s POV

Tom and I went to our room and set our stuff down. He turned to me.
“Were you serious back there? You really want to go on a date with me?” he asked seriously. His eyes were even serious.
“Tom, Tom, Tom…I’ve been waiting for weeks for you to ask me out. I was actually going ask myself.” I told him. He relaxed a little and smiled. He crossed the room and gathered me in a hug that, literally, swept me off my feet. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down, but kept his arms around me. His eyes connected with mine.
He leaned in closer, about to kiss me. A knock on the door broke our eye contact.
I swore loudly and stormed my way to the door and wrenched it open.
It was John.
He looked worried.
“Lizzie, it’s about Tashy. Come quickly.” He said. My eyes, heart, and mind filled with fear.
“What happened?” I said my voice cracking.
“She’s fallen, and isn’t regaining consciousness.” He said.
“WHERE IS SHE?” I screeched.
“With Bill, in their room.” he said. I shoved John to the floor and bolted. I tore through Bill’s room door and rushed to Tashy’s side. She looked awful. Her breathing was uneven and spacey. I suddenly remembered something.
“Bill, what has she eaten?” I asked.
Bill thought for a moment, though he was still flustered. “Um, she had some pasta earlier…” he said slowly.
“Call an ambulance. She’s having an allergic reaction to what ever was in the sauce. She’s allergic to Bleu Cheese and mushrooms.” I said, holding Tashy’s head up so she could breathe. Bill didn’t need to be told twice. He sprang up and rang an ambulance.
Tom was at my side. The ambulance people arrived and we drove to the hospital in the van. Once, we were there, we paced the waiting room as Tashy was being checked out.
Tom had me in his lap as I shook violently. Bill was rocking back and forth in his seat. The others didn’t come with us, mainly in fear of crazy fan people.
I was crying by now. I didn’t know if I was going to lose my beloved twin sister. I couldn’t have been more scared. Tom said nothing to me as I cried. He obviously didn’t know what to say. Instead, he kissed me on the cheek and squeezed me tightly. I cried harder, getting my make up all over his white shirt. Or was it Mike’s? I didn’t care. I wanted my sister. Point blank.
Hours passed with no news. I was on the verge of sleep, when a doctor came in and asked to see me.
“Your sister is fine. She can come back with you tonight.” He said.
A wave of relief crashed over me. “What caused it?” I asked.
“She ate mushrooms by accident, she said.” He said.
“Well, thank you. So much.” I said. I turned and saw Tom standing up, stretching. I ran and threw my arms around him tightly.
“She’s alright! She can come back to the hotel with us!” I squealed happily. I felt Tom smile into my hair.
“That’s great news!” he said. Bill overheard us and sprang up.
“Tashy’s okay?” he asked. We looked at him. His make up was all down his face, from the tears he had shed. We nodded. He jumped up and down, clapping like fool. Tashy came into the room and laughed at Bill’s stupidity.
“Bill, you fool, people are watching!” she giggled. Bill turned and ran for her, nearly knocking the poor girl over. He clutched her tightly.
“Never scare me like that again!” he sobbed, crying all over again. “I can’t live with out you!” Tashy patted his back.
“I’m sorry, Billa-Boo. I didn’t mean to scare you.” She said.
“It’s okay.” He said. “Let’s go back to the hotel. You need to rest.” He said. And with that said, we went back to the hotel.
Tom and I crashed onto the nearest bed, after we had slipped off our shoes and accessories. We didn’t even bother changing clothes. We were THAT tired. I cuddled up close to him and closed my eyes. Tom pecked me on the cheek.
“Guten Nacht, liebe.” He said.
“Good night, Tomi.” I mumbled into his chest. I was soon asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to Sydz Snickers.
Enjoy.
And PLEASE comment if you read. I've got 42 readers, and only three people comment.