Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty Two

Aislinn’s POV

Lisa sprang up and went to her suitcase and pulled out a black box with white skulls on it. She, then, came up behind me and started brushing my hair. I could feel my spine stiffen. Next thing I knew, she had scissors! I screamed loudly and practically jumped to the other side of the room. Lizzie and Natasha laughed and Lisa stood up with her hands on her hips.
“Get back here! Now!” she said.
I shook my head furiously. “No! You were going to kill my hair!”
Lizzie laughed. “It’s already dead you moron! Let her cut it. She does do a great job.”
I felt myself get smaller. I stood up and went back over to Lisa and sat down.
She gave an aggravated sigh. “Thank you!” Lisa began measuring my hair, and then the sound of scrapping metal began slicing through my hair. I winced with each snip. I felt my once long hair, fall to the floor and onto my shoulders. I was getting more and more anxious. It felt like hours until Lisa was finished.
She fluffed my hair in her hands and stood up. I sprang up and bolted to the bathroom. I closed my eyes in front of the mirror. I forced them open. And when I did, the results shocked me.
My hair that was once down my back was now layered above my shoulders. It was fluffy and neat. The cut was perfect and it actually complimented my beauty. My light tanned skin and brown eyes looked even more radiant with my new hair. I suddenly felt better about myself. Who knew what a change in hair style could do to a person’s self esteem?
I ran out of the bathroom and pulled Lisa into a giant hug. My tallness engulfed her small frame.
“Thank you so much! I love it!” I squealed.
“You’re welcome. I knew you’d like it.” She said.
The twins exchanged bored looks. “Can we please do something else?” They asked in unison.
I pulled away from Lisa and looked at them. “Like what?” I asked.
“Truth or dare…” Natasha smirked.
“Oh god!” I laughed and joined the girl’s on the floor. “Who’s first?” I asked.
“Lisa! Truth or dare?” Lizzie asked.
Lisa contemplated the question. “Truth.” She said.
Lizzie stopped and Natasha said. “Where did you and Georg go that night in Helsinki, and what did you two do?”
Lisa laughed. “Well, first, he took me to a fancy restaurant, trying to impress me, but the food was nasty, so we went out for something else. We had pizza instead. We looked so out of place in the pizza joint, because we were all dressed up. Then he took my sight seeing and since it was so cold, he gave me his jacket. Then, we walked around town, talking and laughing. Then we went to a club and danced the night away.” She said. “Then, we went back to the hotel, via limo. It was like the prom night I never had.”
“Aww!” we all said.
Lisa blushed and started on me. “Truth or dare, Aislinn?” she said.
I was feeling risky, so I chose dare. Lisa smirked and said: “I dare you to…play ding-dong-ditch on the boys.”
I gulped.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to the real Aislinn!
She is my Twinny and I love her to death! Check out "Instant Star", written by her and it is linked on my profile.
Comment and subscribe.
Bittte?