Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty Four

Lizzie’s POV

After Aislinn left the room, we all started laughing. When she came back, she was all red in the face. Lisa laughed harder than all of us. “What happened?” she asked.
Aislinn sat down in our circle and said: “Shuddup.”
“Moving on, moving on…” Natasha said. “Lizzie! Truth or dare?”
I contemplated the question and chose dare. The girls exchanged looks and Lisa gave me an awful dare.
“I dare you to smear lipstick all over your mouth and face, and then you have to wear your bra on the outside of your shirt. Then you must run around the hotel lobby scream singing ‘Ugly Girl’!” she said. My face dropped into horror.
“Are you for fucking real?” I screeched.
“Yes. I double dog dare you!” she said.
“I second that!” Natasha said.
I stood up and grabbed my make up box. “I fucking hate you guys.” I muttered, reaching to the box and pulling out a tube of hot pink lipstick. I up capped it and started smearing it all over my face. Then, I grabbed my black lipstick and rubbed that on my face.
I reached under my shirt and removed my bra. I put it back on, over my shirt.
The girls followed me down to the lobby.
I started running around the huge room, flailing my arms like a mad woman. I started screaming out the lyrics to the song that I hate more than anything in the world.
“I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl
Sad I have it, I should bag it
Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair
I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation

I'm a bland homely girl
All alone in the world
I'm as flat as a board
Thin and lanky.”

I stared jumping off of chairs and tables. Soon enough, the hotel security was alerted and I was running for my life, still screaming out the lyrics to Weird Al’s “Barbie Girl” parody. The security started screaming at me in Swedish and tripping over themselves. I bolted for the elevator. I heard the guards slamming into the door. I laughed and began wiping my face. I got off the elevator and ran right into Tom. I froze at the look he gave me. I didn’t want him to see me like that!
He laughed so hard and so cutely, I couldn’t be mad at him. “Baby, what did they do to you?”
“Shuddup Tom! Truth or Dare is a bitch to play.” I said.
Tom laughed again. “What did they make you do?”
“Babe, you don’t want to know. But I have to hide; hotel security is on my ass.” I said. Tom laughed more and more. “It was that bad of a dare?” he said.
“Don’t let Lisa give you a dare. That is all I’m gonna say!” I said. “I seriously have to go.” Tom chuckled and pecked me a kiss. I bolted to the room.
The girls were already there.
“I hate you guys.” I said.

Tom’s POV

I got back to the room and Mike was there. I still couldn’t shake the image of my girlfriend with lipstick on her face and her very sexy red laced bra, on the outside of her very sexy black tank top.
Mike walked up to me.
“Hey, bro, sorry about pushing your brother.” He said.
“Did you apologize to him?” I asked.
“Yeah, now I’m apologizing to you. We cool?” he asked.
I nodded. “Yeah, we’re cool.” Mike held out his hand. I shook it, but was pulled into a one armed hug. I had seen this kind of thing on American MTV, but never had anyone done it to me. Mike walked away. I was tired.
“Hey, guys, can we call it a night?” I asked.
The guys nodded and we got ready for bed. Hours had passed, and our peaceful slumber was interrupted by an ungodly screech of what sounded like “Dude Looks like a Lady”. An unseen hand flipped on the light. I sat up to see Lisa jumping on Bill’s bed screaming the song in a horrible off-key manner. She froze and tore out of the room, giggling like a maniac.
Mike was really pissed. “I think we need to retaliate!” he said angrily.
“Oh, let’s do. Please!” Bill said.
We sat up and cooked up a scheme to get the girls back for that ungodly wake-up call.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to Isolated Heartbreak.
Comment Subscribe. Bitte?