Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lizzie's POV

It was Aislinn's idea to change the music on Tom and Mike's iPods. We didn't really get the reaction that we'd hoped for, but I trust that they were both rather pissed. We decided, that instead of getting even when of if they got back at us, we were going to annoy them, using the lists of ways to do so that Tashy had found online. Some of the things on that list would annoy anyone, but we knew, that our boys would be very annoyed.

I was sleeping, when Aislinn came and told me that our clothes were missing.

"Where are they?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"If I knew, don't you think I'd be wearing them?" she snapped. I looked at her. She was wearing a pair of way too baggy for her small frame pants, and an overly huge shirt. Tom and Mike's doing, I was sure.

"They took them. Don't say anything to them. Just wear their clothes like their your own. That'll annoy them. Tell Tashy and Lisa." I said. If it was war they wanted, then war they got. But this war was not going to be fought with childish pranks.

After everyone was dressed in Tom and Mike's clothing, we went to Bill's room, where everyone was hanging out. We had a plan. It was rather simple. Annoy until the break of dusk. Or until they kick us out.

"Okay, girls, you know the plan, right?" I asked, hitching up Tom's pants.

"Yeah." Aislinn said, adjusting the belt she had to ninja from Gustav. Well, she didn't have to steal it. He kind of handed it to her with fearful eyes.

We knocked on Bill's door. Tom answered with an amused look in his eyes.

"Well, hello girls, aren't we looking lovely today?" He asked.

I smiled. "I know, right? The giant store had a special today." I said. Tom's face fell. He knew that we weren't pissed. Lisa was. But she hid it.

"Hi, Thing One!" Lisa said, grinning. She walked in and saw Bill. "What's up Thing Two?"

Bill traded a confused look with her, then invited us to play video games. He and Lisa we playing some racing game, which Lisa was winning. I shot her a look. She instantly started losing. When Bill won, she grabbed a pillow and beat him with it.

"THING TWO CHEATED! THING ONE! THING TWO IS A CHEATER!" she shouted. Bill stood up and ran behind Mike. Lisa pursued him with a pillow.

"CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER!" she shouted. Tom grabbed her around the waist, taking the pillow from her.

"Enough." he said.

"Georgie! Thing One is man-handling me!" she shouted. Georg couldn't do anything other than control his laughter.

Gustav was sitting on the couch, getting stared at my Tashy and Aislinn.

"What's up?" he asked. The girls exchanged looks and smiled.

"Are you pregnant?" They asked.

"No." he asked and looked away. They continued to stare.

"What?" He asked. I tried to control my laughter.

"Who's the baby's daddy?" Aislinn asked.

"I'm not pregnant." Gustav said.

"Yes you are. The Baby Fairy told me last night that one of our friends was pregnant." Tashy said.

"John, control your cousins!" Gustav was getting red in the face.

"John, control your cousins!" Tashy mocked. That wasn't on the list.

"What the? Stop it!" he said. John was getting himself a drink.

"Uh-oh. Here we go, again." He snickered.

"What the? Stop it!" Tashy said.

Gustav stood, and Tashy did the same. "I mean it!"

"I mean it!" she repeated. Everyone in the room was now fascinated with the on going argument.

"Bill! Make her stop!" Gustav shouted.

"Bill! Make her stop!" Tashy repeated in mock tone.

"Tashy, please?" Bill pleaded.

"Is Hulk going to get angry?" Aislinn giggled. Gustav walked over to Aislinn, picked her up, and carried her out into the hall. As he did Aislinn screamed, "OH NO! HE'S KING KONG!"

The rest of the room was in stitches. But, oh. It was just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
99 Comments?! Wow! You really like this crap fic?

Thank you all! I love you! :-)

This one is in honor of my Twinnie, who is Aislinn in this fiction.

More comments?