Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Three

Lizzie’s POV

Two days later.

I woke up and got ready to meet the band that I would be sharing a life with. Apparently, we not only would be sharing a tour, but a bus as well. My manager said that it would save gas and money.
Anyway, I got up and went to my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of baggy Tripp jeans, a baggy My Chemical Romance shirt, and a black beanie. I did not feel well enough to dress up. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding so hard, I thought it would break through my rib cage. I looked around for my inhaler, but couldn’t find it.
Shit.
After getting dressed I went out to the main part of the bus. My breathing was getting shorter.
Fuck.
I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it. My head wouldn’t stop spinning. I was seeing double. The bus stopped. We had arrived at our destination. I was last to stumble off the bus. I spotted the members from Tokio Hotel immediately. I saw the one who I recognized as Bill springing up and down like a fool when the rest of my band approached him. They signed autographs and took pictures with the rest of the guys. I walked over to Tom. “You must be Tom,” I said.
“Ja, I am.” He said smiling. He leaned in and hugged me. “It is nice to finally meet you.”
“Same here,” I said. Bill ran up and begged me for an autograph. I smiled and signed the sheet of paper for him. He grinned and hugged me tightly. As if my breathing weren’t bad enough. The man REEKED of hairspray, I mean mine would too, since his hair was long and was sticking up every where. Bill skipped off, I mean, literally skipped.
Tom and I had begun talking while our bus was being prepared. We were on the subject of food when it hit me.
My breathing was getting shorter and shorter and my head was spinning so fast it was giving me whiplash.
“I simply love Skittles and-Lizzie, are you okay?” Tom was saying.
I clutched me head, hoping it would stop the spinning, but it didn’t. I was going to go down and I knew it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I fell. The last that I saw was Tom’s worried face and his arms reaching out to catch me.

Tom’s POV

I caught Lizzie as she fell. I stood there, holding her bridal style in my arms, staring at her. I had no idea what had happened, one minute we’re talking and the next, she’s going down. One of her band mates, a guy with short brown hair and tight jeans approached me.
“What happened?” he asked.
“I don’t know. One minute we are talking and then this.” I told him.
“Was she breathing funny?” he asked.
“Yeah, she was actually.” I said.
“Not again…” the guy muttered.
“I’m sorry, but who are you?”
“John, her cousin.” He said.
The bus was finally ready for us to board. I carried Lizzie on and sat down with her in my lap.
*Several Hours Later*
Lizzie had awakened. She was dazed and confused. She didn’t know who anyone was and she kept saying “Natasha, I’m sorry.” As the minutes passed, she began regaining her memory.
“What happened?” I asked her.
“I had a serious anxiety attack.” She told me. “I don’t know why, but I’ve been getting a lot of them.” Lizzie began taking down her braided hair. I helped her as she worked on the fifth one. When we were done her hair was very poufy.
Bill walked in and laughed. “Georg! I need your flat iron!” he said.
“NEIN, I don’t want it straightened!” she cried.
“Ja!” Bill said.
“Nein.”
“Ja.”
“Nein.”
“JA!” Bill yelled.
“NEIN!” Lizzie shouted.
“JA! JA! JA!”
“NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!” Lizzie yelled stamping her foot.
“JA!” Bill yelled.
“Do you need this or not?” Georg asked, holding up his hair iron.
“No!” Lizzie said as Bill screamed, “Yes,” Thus, beginning the argument over in English. It was a very funny scene. I could tell that those two would be the best of friends. Gustav entered the room.
“Will you two shut the fuck up?” he said.
“NO!” Bill and Lizzie shouted in unison.
Gustav snatched the straightener from Georg and lunged at Lizzie, sending her toppling into my lap. Bill laughed with triumph as he ran the straightener through Lizzie’s wild hair. “You’re dead.” She mouthed at Gustav. I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe.
Bitte?