Status: Active

Everlasting Love

Silence

[Narrator]

Bella was sitting in the driver’s seat of Carrie’s car. She had tears in her eyes thinking about what the two men had probably done to Carrie. She had a feeling that she should go back, help Carrie, but she knew that she could never win against the two men, but she could at least try. An idea popped into Bella’s head. Charlie. Even though he was off duty, of course he would come over to help his first daughter. She started shakingly dialing the number on her cell phone, her tears building up more by the second.

She jumped at the sound of knocking on the window. She was relieved to see it was Carrie. She opened her door as soon as she could and embraced her older sister. Bella couldn’t help but let her tears spill out. Her tears of worry turned to tears of happiness.

“It’s okay, I’m fine,” Carrie said, soothing her sister.

Bella pulled away and took a better look at Carrie. She could see a slight bruise on her face but that was it.

Carrie smirked at Bella and said, “Told you I’d be fine. Now can we go home now? I need some beauty sleep for school tomorrow.”

Bella sighed and replied, “Fine but next time that happens, I’m staying with you.”

“Bella, you know you would just hold me back,” Carrie said confidently. They got into Carrie’s car and drove off in silence. They arrived just before 10, so Charlie wouldn’t get mad. Just before Bella closed her car door Carrie said to her,

“Oh and by the way, I’m picking you up for school tomorrow. We need to arrive in style and make ourselves known. Bye Bella, love you!” and Carrie zoomed on out of there before Bella had a chance to say no. Bella sighed and went inside her home.

Charlie was watching T.V. and his head snapped up when he heard the door close.
He said, “How was being with your sister?”

Bella looked at him, “Fun.” Charlie and Bella never really talked about Carrie, so the conversation is pretty awkward.

He coughed slightly, he really wanted to talk about her more; he never knew his first born daughter. “How is she?”

“She’s good.” A long silence came until Bella finally said,

“I gotta go to sleep now. Night Charlie.”

“Night Bella.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing really happened but soon something will!
Okay I'm back! Sorry for the freakishly long wait. : /
I'm back but kind of rusty in the story writing thing. Sorryyyyy.