Status: More chapters out soon!

Vamps and an Arranged Marriage

Chaper Twenty

I sat up and looked around. No more crazy women. There was, however a plate of food on the bedside table. And man, did it look good! I started looking around for a bathroom but gave up when my stomache growled uncomforatably. I ran to the bed and started chewing slowly, still looking for any sign of a toilet.

Once my stomache was full, I really started searching for one. I found it. No wonder I couldn't see it! The door was hidden behind the bed. I climbed over the bed and went into the bathroom, hand reaching down my throat.

"I suggest that you don't ge in there." A voice sounded from behind. I glanced around. No one. This place was making me delousional. I continued my climb over the bed a sucsessfully made it to the bathroom. Something grabbed me around my waist and threw me back out.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

No one answered. Well of course no one answered! No one was there. Ah, what the hell. I tried to climb back in but something was blocking me.

I started to take off my shoe. I heard a sharp intake of air then next thing I know, I'm flat on the ground, my arms pinned above my head.

"What the hell is going on?" I screamed. I was held there against my will for a good ten minutes. Then I had enough.

I screamed and kicked until I couldn't breath. Finally, I was let go. I held up my shoe defensively, wating for another attck. When none came, I continued to the bathroom. I stopped at the doorway and started swinging the shoe around.

You know. Just in case there was something out to get me. When I was convinsed there was nothing there, I turnedon the light. I swear I seen a movement so I threw my shoe towards it. I hurried to take off my other one quickly.

What the hell was wrong with this place? I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it right after I got in. What if it was in here?

Danm, I'm getting paranoid as fucking hell. I tried making the food come up, but I wouldn't. I even tried a goddamned toothbrush from the sink.

Oh well, I'll just become a fat pig who no one will like. I wonder if anyone's looking for me.

Probably not. Oh well.

Deciding I was tired, I climbed out of the bathroom and onto the nice cool bed. I fell asleep not very long after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, there was a new pile of clothes on the edge of the bed. I groaned and got up.

Then I looked around, my muscles bracing for an impact....but none came.

I grabbed the clothes and headed into the bathroom.

Hey, just because I'm kiddnapped dosn't mean my hygene is going to take a hit! I got into the shower and had a long, hot bath. When I was done, I got out and the sink was filled with make-up.

Who the fuck did that? And since when did I start openly swearing? Oh well..

To hell with it. I got dressed and applied the make-up given. I got out of the bathroom to find the room compleately moved around and different then last time.

There was a tray of food on the table again this time, however, with a note.

'Try that again and the same thing will happen everytime'

Cool so I was getting blackmailed now?