Bloody Paw Prints on the Classroom Floor

Chapter Nine

I woke up in a bed with blankets pulled over me, and someone stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to see Aiden's concern full eyes staring into my adjusting eyes.

He smiled through the concern but it didn't reach his eyes. I heard the door open and someone step inside.

Aiden looked up "She opened her eyes, again."

'Again' I though.

"It shows shes alive at least." a woman replied.

"It's agonizing." he complain "Thinking she's going to wake up but she just closes he eyes again"

"She needs to rest from what her parent's have told me it was her first phase" the woman replied.

"Aiden..." I whispered barley able to hear it myself.

"Avril" Aiden cried "Your awake!"

"So are you" I whispered " you look tired when was the last time you slept"

"Two days ago" he said

"And how long have I been unconscious?"

"Almost two days"

I groaned " I have to go to school tomorrow"

Aiden shook his head "You've been unconscious for almost two days and your complaining about school"

I just looked at him

He laughed then yawned.

"You should sleep" I said slowly sitting up.

"No. Your awake now, and your too important"

"You need to rest" I argued "I'll need you tomorrow"

"Fine, I rest." he agreed "after you've eaten though"

I rolled my eyes at him, as his mother left to most likely to get food.

"What?"

I smiled and the kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go CJ updated. ^.^