Nature

Nature [STANDALONE]

POV: Narrator's

It’s amazing how walking a dog could turn into something so fun. Picture this; you’re walking through woods; through many trees all different shades of green, the smell of nature hitting your nose. The sound of little baby birds chirping away, demanding their mothers to bring them the food the need so badly and the sound of – is that moaning? Yes, if you to walk through these woods at this present time and followed those moans, you would be sure to find the scenario that is playing right now; the scenario of two men, very much in love, fucking the brains out of each other against a tree.

The one doing the fucking is a young person aged roughly 20 years old with short honey colored hair. The other man is older than the first by about 10 years; he has hair the co lour of night that reaches just below his ears, although when it’s wet and sweaty like this it goes ever so slightly curly and just a little bit shorter. The older man’s arms are out of view and wrapped around the back of the tree, secured tightly with the dog lead, both men are partial to a little bit of bondage play before getting down to the fucking.
The younger man is grunting in time with his thrusts into the shorter man and said man thinks to tell him to keep it down but, as an afterthought he thinks who’s going to hear them when they’re so far away from the path marked out for the public?
The older man is sighing contently Ryan, Ryan, Ryan as the younger pounds his prostate, he thinks to himself that he could die right now and not give a shit; too much pleasure is coursing through his veins.
The only things around to hear the choked sounds of both men reaching their climaxes are them, the trees, the wildlife and Ryan’s dog. Who had been intently watching the area as if looking for any signs of life that may come and disturb his master’s business.

Once both men are spent, Ryan reaches around to untie his lover from the tree and discards the lead over in the direction of his pet (the dog, not the man below him). He turns over the dark haired man and attempts to brush leaf debris off of his wet back, gently, oh so gently. Ryan grabbed the older man’s shirt and helped to put it over his head, watching as black hair peeked through the neck hole, pulling it further to reveal tired, loving hazel eyes.
Putting one hand on the ground; Ryan pushed himself up into a standing position, offering his hand out for his boyfriend to take. The fair skinned man looked into Ryan’s eyes before taking the hand and getting up. Wiping the dirt off the ass of his trousers.
Ryan smiled. He whistled the dog and took the other man’s hand in his. Ryan grinned and pulled the shorter man around to face him, planting a simple kiss on his lips,
“I love you Gerard.”
“I love you too Ryan, I love you too.”

----------
Comments are much appreciated