Status: I'm writing Chapter Two right now :]

Scream Your Heart Out

Chapter Two

Today was a blur except painfully remembering me tripping. Walking home I noticed we got new neighbors. I hope they're not loud and obnoxious like the last ones. They would blast music at 2 am and not even good music! Anyways mom is forcing me to go over and welcome them she even made cookies! She never cooks or cleans for me but she bake fucking cookies for new neighbors! Walking over to their house I notice the new girl from school. She lives next to me now and her lockers next to mine? Wonderful, I hope she's not a bitch. Not realizing the was ditch in the grass my foot gets caught and a fall again. Watching the cookies fall to the ground and bugs star devouring them I debate weather to get up or pretend to be dead.
"Oh my god are you okay?!" Well I guess I can't play dead now.
"Yeah I'm fine. Second time today. I really need to learn how to walk." I say trying to play it cool. She giggles, she has a really cute laugh. "Sorry, the cookies were for you but I guess they're the bug's now."
"Don't worry about it, everyone in my house is on a diet anyways they'd just go to waste" I look at her shes so skinny why does she need to be on a diet?
"Why are you on a diet? Your like a stick!" She giggles again.
"I'm not, I eat whatever the fuck I feel like eating." I smile having nothing else to say. "So I saw you at school today, your lockers right next to mine, do you think maybe you could show me around tomorrow?"
"Sure, was today your first day?"
"No, the lady was just showing me around but I don't remember much of what she said."
"Oh, Okay well I'll show you around tomorrow. I'm Billie by the way."
"I'm Adrienne." She says shaking my hand.
"Adrienne, what a pretty name-"
"Billie Joe! Come in now!" I sigh.
"The devils calling I'll see you tomorrow I guess, are you walking to school?"
"Yeah parents wont let me drive yet."
"Me ether , I'll walk you to school."
"Alright bye Billie." I walk into the house.
"Did you give them the cookies?" Instead of getting yelled at for dropping them I lie and say yes. "Good now go to bed." It's only 6 so I ignore her and take a shower and sit in my room listening to music. Thinking about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think even if you hate it :]