Status: Writing!!

A Day In The Life

This is who I am

Hi. My name is Elizabeth Brenae Peyton. Just Bre for short. Im 15 years old. This is the story of my life. Everyday I get up in the morning I look in the mirror.... and once again Im dissapointed. I am dissapointed because I am no longer the beautiful person I dream about while Im asleep. I no longer am the person that noone picks on. I am just me.
Oh Joy. Then I get ready for school. " Dont forget to take your meds!!" my mom yells.
Dad just says have a nice day with his lie of a smile. How are they always like that? Always so happy, annoying. It all reminds me how much of a dissapointment I am to them.
I walk to my best friend Violet's house. We walk to school discussing life's daily dissapointments. Me and Violet are the same. We are both tormented soul looking for relief from it all. She forces me to show her my wrist day after day, knowing what she will find. She doesnt understand. After I started I couldnt stop. Im starting to stop but I cant. We are finally at school. "Look! Look!" Violet yells TRYING to be quiet " He is so into you!! Did you not just see him look at you like that?!!?" She was refering to the guy who i was oh so "madly in love" with. I mean I Liked him and all but Im not going to get all "OMG THERE HE IS" about it. He was Braden Mayton. And He was absolutely perfect in every way. He was in a band called Breaking The Habit. He was an excellent skater. And he had the most beautiful soul in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry its short im kinda trying to keep it as an intro!