Call me what you will...

Teenage beer

Saturday afternoon slips through Tré's basement. Vicious is laying on the couch smoothing a guitar, fingers flailing across the strings.

"I got beer!!" Tré happily jumps from the stairs handing two sick packs to the table, making some space, pushing around magazines and albums. Vicious enthusiastically leaves the guitar aside and reaches for a couple of cans.

"Think fast!" She screams and launches the can to the silhouette standing on the corner. Riot just looks at the flying object from the distance, watching it getting closer and closer, and her hands resting by her side. She smiles cynically and catches it a second before it hits her. Her hand wraps around the cool beer can. She glares back at them both, with a hint of arrogance and careless. Riot pulls the metal up and opens the beer, driving it to her mouth and then drinking it all on some gulps. Then clashing her fist around it and throwing it to the trashcan below the table.

Both Tré and Vicious stare at her jaw dropped, as Tré opens his own can and the pressure inside splashes into his noputh and he spits and cough with the liquid bursting aside all around him.
Riot leans back and laugh mouth wide open, closing her eyes and pointing at him with one hand, holding her tummy with the other. Vicious throws a mouthful of her booze, and laughs hysterically at Tré.

"Shut up, that's a wasted beer!" Tré whines and point out to the wet floor and couch, the girls just keep laughing. "Come on stop it!"

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"Not funny" He murmurs under his breath, noticing the banging doorbell, he goes back to the wooden stairs leaving them laughing at him, with his beers.

"I'm coming! I'm coming damn it!" Tré rushes down the living room and as he speaks the bell rings more and more. A shadow can be seen through the curtains.

"I'm not deaf!!!" He slams the front door aside just to find a short guy on a ramones black shirt, holding a two records on his arm. His hair dark sticks out to every side, and his greens playfully to the sight of Tré soaking wet in beer.

"Oh Tré you did it again did´t you? You filled the bathtub with booze, now didn't you?" The green eyed guy, laughs sadicaly to Tré's luck.

"Just come in you jerk" He bites, leaving the door open as he turns aside and grabs the six packs. Billie steps into the house, making his way to the basement, as he hears some familiar melody coming from down, since when does Tré has such a great stereo?