Status: 5/16/10 - started writing chapter 7 :]

Break His Little Heart in Two

Image

Cora Ashford is the model student and every parents' dream. She’s at the top of her class, is three weeks away from graduating from high school, and has a full scholarship to her dream college. Cora does not have much of a social life, however. But how can she? She studies more than anyone else her age, works eight hour shifts everyday, and endures lecture after lecture from her mother.

That all changes when she befriends a heart broken Lisa Rhodes one night on a Baltimore bus. Expecting never to see Lisa after that night, Cora continues to go on with her life, counting down the days until she leaves for Harvard Law. Then one day Lisa walks back into her life with a crazy proposition. Desperate to help her new friend, kind-hearted Cora hesitantly agrees to Lisa’s plan for revenge.

And so 18 year old Cora’s life begins. She gets a crash course on being a teen from Lisa before setting out on her mission: to break Alex Gaskarth’s heart.

Disclaimer: I do not in any way, shape, or form own any of the members of All Time Low, although that'd be really cool. If I did, you can be sure I would not be writing about them in fan fiction stories. I do, however, own Cora Ashford, her family, acquaintances, Lisa Rhodes, and whatever other characters I make up along the way.

Also, this is rated R mostly due to language, but also to give me free reign to write whatever I want.
  1. I Won't Let You Down
    "It's kind of crazy out there, you might get hurt,"
  2. Go on Take a Shot, Go Give It All You've Got
    "We're going to break Alex's heart."
  3. Get Out While You Can or She'll Tear You to Pieces
    "Let's just go find you a cute Hollister boy to seduce."
  4. I Guess This is Growing Up
    10 Rules for Dating Alex Gaskarth
  5. What's the Chance of You Rolling With Me?
    Did you have some wild intentions of getting me drunk and having your way with me tonight, Mr. Gaskarth?
  6. If I Couldn't Have You I'd Rather Be Alone
    “Who said I’m playing hard to get? Maybe I just really don’t like you.”
  7. Keep Doing What You're Doing and I'ma Make You Mine
    "Yo, shitheads! These are my two new girlfriends."
  8. It's No Surprise I Got Lost in Your Brown Eyes
    "I want you so bad, Alex Gaskarth! Marry me!"