A Little Thing Called Magic

Okay, fourth time typing this cuz it won't work right!
Anyways!
This story is about a girl named Star and her older brothers and brother's friends (members from Cinema Bizarre) discover a secret that could change their lives forever. It must be kept secret, otherwise things could be fatal. As if the secret alone wasn't dangerous enough, there is evil that wants them dead, and the paparazzi that are on to them. Will they be able to save their lives and keep their secret unknown at the same time?
Okay, I went back and read a comment asking for descriptions of the characters. Okay, so Yu has black and red hair, a lip peircing, and lots of tattoos. He wears a lot of black, as like a lot of the other characters. Romeo has long black hair, a lip piercing, tattoos, black fingernails, and stubble. Star has bright red hair, dark makeup, and always wears black. Strify has a lip piercing, blonde and black hair, and extremely tight pants :D Kiro has medium length blonde and brown hair, he's really short, and has a big nose. Shin has blonde hair, and um... I'm not sure how else to describe Shin! If you want actual photos of them, you can look for the banners under my photos!
  1. 01.
    First chappie! Hope you like! It's in Star's POV.
  2. 02.
    Second chappie! Still in Star's POV until it says No POV
  3. 03.
    Third chappie! I think you must know by now how to tell who's POV it is in! lolz
  4. 04.
    This chappie is very depressing, to warn you! Real life Star cried during while reading this chappie. Sorry I had to announce that Star! lolz
  5. 05.
    Okay this chapter is still depressing, as will the next few chapters be! Hope ya like it!
  6. 06.
    Um, sorry if it's short and it's been a while, but hope you like it.
  7. 07.
    chappie 7!