Girls Do What They Want

One

Melody stepped through the threshold, and she felt the music pounding in her core. Everyone's eyes were on her. She was dressed to kill, her low-cut blouse clinging to her every curve, her skirt so short, she might as well have been wearing nothing. Her outfit left nothing to the imagination, and that's how she liked it. Strutting her stuff to the bar, she looked around, and locked eyes with him. He was sitting in the same booth he was always at on Thursday nights. Thursday nights were their nights. She knew she was getting lucky tonight.

"I'll have a vodka soda," she said breezily to the bartender. Melody was only eighteen, but she was gorgeous and rich, and she always got what she wanted. It made situations like this easy.

The bartender handed Melody her drink. She grabbed it off the bar, making her way towards him. Towards their booth. She slid in across from him.

“Hello, Derek,” she said nonchalantly as she looked around.

“Melody.” He gave a curt nod. “Nice to see you again.”

The two sipped their drinks while making short, polite conversation. Derek tried not to show too much emotion, even though what he felt on the inside was completely the opposite. Melody liked the play with men. With their minds. With their hearts. He tried not to let that bother him. Tried, and failed.

Melody eyed all of the possibilities in the club, spotting a cute latino man on the dancefloor. “I’m going to go dance,” she told him.

Derek got up to join her.

I’m going to go dance,” she repeated. “You are staying here.”

She took one last sip from her drink, leaving a pink stamp of her lips, and her date. Derek watched her go. He admired the way her arms swung by her sides, and how her delicate hands pushed hair out of her face. Her long, shapely legs. He hated that he was so in to her.

Melody walked onto the dance floor. She wasted no time, and approached the latino man she had been eyeing before. She started dancing next to him, and he turned to her. A slow, seductive grin crept across her lips, and they locked eyes. Even though he had two other girls dancing by his side, it was her that he paid all of his attention to. What could she say? Melody just had that effect on men. They danced together, Melody making sure her hands swept his body the right way, touching the right parts. She was making him crazy, and she felt in control. Which was just the way she liked it.

“Let me buy you a drink,” the latino man shouted to her over the pulsing beat of the bass. Melody led him off the dance floor towards the bar.

“I’m Rico,” he said to her.

“Melody,” she replied. The bartender was serving another club-goer, but came immediately over to them when she leaned over the bar, her breasts threatening to spill out of her top.

“Two shots of Grey Goose,” Rico told the bartender, slapping a ten dollar bill in front of him.

Derek watched the bartender as he poured the shots. He watched as they drank them, Melody giggling afterwards. He watched as her other man kissed her neck, as he wrote his number down on a napkin. He gripped his glass tighter.

Melody tucked the written-on napkin into her sequined handbag, and grabbed her third drink off the bar. That was one of the perks of having every man want you. Free drinks. She left Rico alone at the bar, and made her way over to the man she had originally come to the club for. He was gripping his drink, still in the spot she had left him.

“Miss me?” she giggled maliciously.

Derek didn’t reply. He merely observed her. The way she took her olive out of her drink, how her luscious lips sucked on it before she popped it in her mouth and chewed it. He loved those lips. The ones he had felt on his, and on other places many times before. Her mouth so small, but able to take in so much. He loved how he could see right down her shirt at the angle she was sitting. He thought she was so sexy, so beautiful. He wished he could lay her down on the table and have his way with her right that second. He wanted her bad.

Melody sucked on that olive purposefully. She loved being able to make men crazy. She loved that Derek wanted her to badly right then. She left her drink on the table and started walking away. She turned to him and crooked her finger at him, indicating for him to follow. She took him to the side of the building, where it was dimly lit, and no body ventured.

As soon as they knew they were alone, they attacked each other. Their lips were on each other’s, Derek’s hands in Melody’s hair, caressing and touching. Melody helped Derek out of his shirt. She left a trail of kisses, on his face, his neck, his chest. She started undoing his belt. She left kisses on his stomach, going lower and lower.

“Wait,” Derek said suddenly, breathing heavily. “What about that other guy? What about all those other guys?”

Melody just laughed. “I’m serious,” he grunted.

“They’re dessert,” she giggled. “Now come on, it’s getting cold out here.”

Derek pushed Melody off of him. “I’m sick of this shit!”

“What are you talking about?” she said rudely. She was upset that her night was being ruined.

“Can’t you see how much I care about you? I don’t want there to be other guys!” Derek said. He was hurt. He loved her, and he didn't want to be just a fuck-buddy to her.

“Too bad, sweetcheeks,” she said. She knew she could get what she wanted from any guy in that club tonight. “I’m a sexy girl. A girl with needs. And I will do what I want.

“Well,” Derek said, looking towards the ground, gripping the tshirt in his hands. “What ever you do will have nothing to do with me. I’ve had enough.”