Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

There's no such thing as love.

I heard shouting from down in the lounge so I went to see what was going on.

"That's fucking bullshit!" I heard Kane scream.

"It's not my fault Jordyn's so fucking hot!" Monica screamed back. Wait. What?

"So you had to go shove your tongue down her throat," Kane said.

"You say that as if I raped her but you can't rape the willing Kane," Mon said.

"Would you both just shut up!" Jordyn yelled. I figured it was time I stepped in and helped calm them down.

"What's going on in here?" I asked them when I walked in.

"Why don't you ask that whore," Kane said pointing to Monica.

"She knew how I felt about Jordie but no, she had to go after her too." I looked at Jordyn who was looking confused and sad and raised and eyebrow.

"Okay, well first I think Mon and Kane need to go home for a bit and calm down. And me and Jordyn need to talk." I said. Monica and Kane nodded and left as I went to sit next to Jordyn.

"God Jordie, 2 people from the same family. Isn't that like incest or something?" I asked.

"No, but I can't help it. They're both so cool," she said.

"Yeah but as sucky as this may sound you can't have both of them. Somehow I don't think they'd like that," I told her.

"Aww but where's the fun in that?" She asked.

"I know but there's is nothing I can do about it," I told her.

"Nothing you can do about what?" The Cow asked walking in.

"Fuck off it has nothing to do with you," I said throwing a cushion at him. Haha bet you thought that since we're together I'd actually be nice to him. Pfft. That's no fun.

"Oh gee thanks love you too," Ash said sarcastically.

"No you don't," I said seriously.

"How would you know whether or not I love you?" He asked serious now too.

"Because there's no such thing as love, it's just a chemical reaction. I mean sure you can really, really like and care for someone but it's not love," I said matter of factly.

"Oh okay," Ash said dejectedly.

"What'd I do?" I asked confused.

"Nothing," he said leaving the lounge.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

"Harsh Dawnie," Jordie said.

"What'd I do?" I asked again.

"Nevermind. Hey, what do you think about Damon?" Jordyn asked.

"Oh my god Jordyn give it a rest would you," I said.