Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

Yay...Sarcasm

I knew that I had to make a decision soon. My 'problem' was tearing the band apart. People were taking sides, pranks were being pulled and, let me tell you, it was not fun. The problem was that I just couldn't decide between Kane and Monica. I like them both, but it was just so HARD! I told them not to make me choose but did they listen? No. They told me to choose one of them so the 'fight' would be over and done with already. I grumbled to myself about all this.

I was sitting on the floor against the wall in one of the seldom used hallways, seriously, no one came down here. The carpet was pure white, no dirty footprints or anything. Just a hallway, with the exception of a few paintings on the walls. I was listening to my iPod. The song "Cash Cash" by the band "Cash Cash" came on. I loved that song, it was my new obsession. As I was sitting there a shadow fell over me. I opened my eyes to see Kane standing before me in all his wonderful glory. The sarcasm in my voice reflected my mood perfectly when I spoke.

"Yay...look who it is. Come to brighten my day, have you? And just when I thought I was alone..." I trailed off towards the end. He just sighed and sat down beside me.

"What? No remarks? No "having a talk" with me? No ranting on to me about how much it means to everyone that I have to make a choice? Nothing?" I said, slight anger in my voice.

"No," he sighed. "I just want to say that I really like you and hope you choose me." He put on puppy-dog eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Is that what it's come to? Trying to persuade me with words? Well I CAN'T CHOOSE! I like you both too much! So would you please excuse me. I want to be alone." With that I stood up and walked down the hall.

Kane P.O.V (GASP! that's a change)

I watched the beautiful girl walk away and turn the corner. I sighed to myself. She thought the words were an attempt persuasion, but they weren't. They were the truth. I stood up and walked the opposite way that she did. I found myself in an empty room. Completely empty, no bed, shelves or anything. I sighed again and blasted my music. "Paradise Lost" by "Hollywood Undead" came through my earphones. Oh the irony. A heartbreak just happening and a song about heartbreak. Great, just perfect. No one, not even my sister, knew how I felt about Jordyn. Monica just had a crush on her. But I, I think I was falling in love. Even though others her didn't believe in love, I did. And I was falling in love with Jordyn.

Jordyn P.O.V (again)

I walked until I didn't know where I was. Even though it was my house, I still didn't know the layout completely. I just opened a door and, bang! I was in the garden. I was not expecting that. I looked around, remembering distant memories. None of them were in focus, always in the distance. I saw a swing set up ahead. I decided to go play on them, only for a little while though. I sat and slowly swung myself backwards a forwards. Music was blasting through my ears but the words all blurred together. I couldn't focus on the lyrics like I usually could, but I got a bit of it through.

And I don't ever
Wanna feel this again
I don't know why i even pretend
There's nothing here to comfort me now
I'm sinking
Wishing i can bail out...

I looked at the song I.D but it just came up with 'Unknown song by Unknown Artist'. I sighed to myself and swung some more, completely losing track of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cash Cash - by Cash Cash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IsHRjTuUc

Paradise Lost - by Hollywood Undead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IsHRjTuUc

I couldn't find a actual song for the last one, but it's called
'Make A Choice' by 'Room With A View'.