Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

Hi I'm Bob I mean Kait

"But darling dear get a grip," I sang under my breath in time with the song 'Lyrical Lies' by Cute Is What We Aim For. While I had my music blasting as I didn't feel like talking to anyone as I lost one of my best friends and my slut of a sister keeps bitching about my mates and how 'I took there side instead of hers.' I really don't wanna hang out with her as I don't wont to lose my best friends that have been there for me since day one. If i needed a place to stay they were there, if i needed help they were there. it was always them not my sister and now she thinks I'm just gonna leave my friends just to hang out with her haha
she really is a dreamer.

"Wide awake, my mistake-so predicable you were fake, I was great nothing personal," I hummed along with Break your little heart by All Time Low. Then all of a sudden my ear phones were pulled out of my ears, I sat up to see Dawn staring at me along with everyone else.

"I didn't do it," I said putting my hands up defensively. I wonder what they had been talking bout thinking i was listening hmmm.

"You weren't listening were you," Dawn yelled i shook my head no.

"Litisha thinks that we will just let her come back and hang out with us and forgive her,"
Dawn yelled. Ohhhh.

"Me personally I think we should maybe she finally realized that we are better than Amelia and Sasha, and maybe she doesn't want to put up with her bitchiness any more just like us," I explained my thoughts then lied back down and put my head phones back in already knowing i was gonna be in trouble for saying that shit about my sister when she way standing right there. Hehe.

LATER THAT NIGHT

So the girls had taken what i had said to heart and allowed Litisha another chance, yay now I have her back and I wont be sad anymore, as I don't really care if Amelia and Sasha wont to be friends with us again. But right now I was doing mine, Dawn's, Monica's, Krystal's, Jordyn's, Charlotte's make-up and hair as I am a trained make up and hair artist.

1 HOUR LATER

So now we are at the gig about to go up on stage. 'Beep Beep Beep..' My phone beeped from my back pocket. It said 'NEW MESSAGE from KYLE' I opened it up to read it, it said,
'heya kait i dont wanna go out with you anymore byebye... ' As i read this i felt tear well up in my eyes as my boyfriend of two years broke up with me through text. through fucking text. Maybe my sister was right I am worth nothing. We walked up the steps of the stage to be greeted by screaming fans. As we are one of the biggest underground bands around the other being George's band. Pfftt. I grabbed my guitar walked up to my mic.

"Okay okay, thank you for the love we are Faith Trust and Vampire Blood. Okay so my boyfriend of two years just sent me a text saying we were over," I heard a whole lot of 'aww's'

"So this next song goes out to anyone that has ever been dumped by text," i screamed into the mic.

AFTER THE LAST SONG

"Thank you," we all yelled. We all walked down the steps off stage and I saw Kyle and some random blonde bimbo making out. So me being me I walked over to them pulled his hair back so hard he fall to the ground. haha. Then punched her in the nose most likely broke it. While she ran off crying I turn to Kyle who was standing up, just as I was about to punch him in the face as well. Both my hands got held back along with arms around my waist. I looked to see Purple the cow and my mate Shane holding me back. I gave them all my puppy dog eyes that nobody can say no to.

"Just one hit please," I asked in an angelic voice. They all held tighter as all of them knew I would try this so none of them were even looking at my face. Damn it. I stomped my foot as Tom picked me up and put me on Shane's back for a piggie back ride. YAY. I'm such a little kid.

"Kait I want you to meet my brother and his band and there mates," Shane said.

"You have a brother?" I asked as he carried me down the hall to the back door to outside, once we got out there I saw The Maine and All Time Low.

"Yes I have a brother Kait I have told you multiple times," Shane said, i thought back. Nope no recollection.

"i mustn't have been listening....again," I said, we were having this conversation right in front of the two bands.

"Yeah you do that a lot, but um, this is my brother John," he said while about to put me down so i can greet them.

"No don't put me down" i wined dragging out the words 'no' and 'down' as i jumped back on his back.

"Hi I'm Bob I mean Kait" I said.

"So your the best friend Shane keeps talking about," John said trying to make Shane embarrassed.

"Yay I'm talked about, wait that could be a bad thing... hmmmmm," I thought of all the things he could say.

"Don't worry Kitty Kat only good things," Shane informed me.