Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

Free Piggyback ride

"1,2 I'm coming for you. 3,4 lock your door. 5,6 suck on my dick, brokencyde will never die...." I sung while looking for Kaity. She seemed to have mysteriously disappeared.

"KAITLIN MARIE EDWARDS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled out to her.

"She went off with Shane somewhere," Ash said wiggling his eyes suggestively.

"Oh my god Shane and Kaity are having sex in a closest!!!" I yelled while running off with my hands over my eyes. Next thing I knew I had run into a wall. I took my hands off my eyes to rub my head to see that I'd actually run into Kait.

"Oh hi Kait! I thought you were fucking Shane in a broom closest somewhere cause The Cow was being all suggestive and, and, and well... Yeah," I said. The next thing I knew I heard a bunch of guys laughing so I stood up and stopped dead.

"Kaity did I get drunk and pass out and have 1 of those weird dreams that you usually have that usually involve The Maine and All Time Low in one way or another?" I asked dumbstruck. Causing them to laugh again and look at Kait weirdly.

"No Dawnie unfortunately for them they're actually here," she said sighing.

"Realllly?" I asked.

"Really," she confirmed.

"Really, really?" I asked again.

"Yes Dawn, really, really," Kait said getting annoyed.

"Really, really, really, real-"

"YES!" Kait cut me off.

"Okayy. Hey Pat?" I said turning to Pat from The Maine.

"Oh god say no," Kait said. I just poked my tongue at her.

"Yes?" He asked. Kait slapped her forehead with her hand.

"Turn around for a sec please?" I asked.

"Okay," he said turning. As soon as he'd turned far enough I ran up to him jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Free piggyback ride!" I yelled.

"Can't say I didn't warn you," Kait said to him. By now all the guys were cracking up laughing while Pat was trying to get me down.

"There's no use trying," I told him.

"I can stay like this as long as I want without you holding on to me."

"Dawn stop rapping Pat!" Jordyn yelled as she walked around the corner with Tisha, Mon, Kane, Krystal, Charlie and Ash and saw us.

"But, but, but, but..... I'm fulfilling my life mission!" I pouted.

"Dawn seriously get off him," Ash said.

"You ruin all my fun," I said getting off Pat's back.
♠ ♠ ♠
teehee