Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

George N Jimi? WTF?

Oh my god. My stomach hurts from laughing so much." I attempted to say while still laughing.

20 minutes later>>>>

Everyone had stopped laughing and we had untied Dawn. You're probably wondering why she ws tied up, right? Well it's because when we found her we tied her to a chair and got Litisha to play the drums cause she sucks and Dawn hates it when drums are played like shit. It was really sore on our ears but worth it to watch Dawns reaction.

"We can sleep now!" Krystal yelled over excited for sleep as none of us had slept for 40 hours or more. Everyone was falling asleep or already was. But I of coarse couldn't sleep now that I was allowed to. I guess I could go play games or watch T.V in the games room. So I got up and walked to where I thought the games room is and it wasn't that way so I turned around and walked somewhere else. I've been to this house so many times but I still can't find my way around.

"Finally," I said as I walked into the games room.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING PENIS!" I yelled in suprise as I saw 2 guys making out . Then up jumped none other then It Number 1(george) and Man Whore(jimi).

"Oh my god I can't wait till I see the girls faces when I tell them we were right all along," I said with a huge smirk on my face. I turned to walk out but someones hand was on my wrist so me being me It turned around.

"You can't tell anyone about th-" Jimi was cut off by Dawn.

"What can't you tell us?" She asked
.
"Nothing, right Kait?" George said. I just looked at him.

"OH MY GOD! Kait are you cheating on kyle with my brother and Tisha's ex?" Jordyn asked.

"NO ew never. Sorry guys, but girls I caught the guys making out on the couch." all the girls jaws dropped.
"Hello anyone home?" I asked while waving my hand infront of their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter is so short blame kait it's all her fault!!!!