Things You Either Hate Or Love

the flight

we have been flying for about two hours.
you can see the Australian out back out the window.
i spot some kangaroos only because they are hopping around like mad fleas.
the person i am sitting next to is a boy about my age,
tall, with black wavy hair that is only about a centimeter shorter than shoulder length ; t
he most beautiful thing about him of all, is his blue- green eyes.
yummy scrumobs.
he is very hot i must say.
i drift into a fantasy where i got everything i wanted.
i live in 1885, a time where woman were adapted and loved for there heart and soul, not body and shape.
i have a red satin gown and my hair done up in a flashy bun, and most of all i am going to be wedded to the beautiful boy with blue- green eyes the next day .
ah, but face it, Kaya, he will never be yours in A millennium.
he probity has already got 50,000 girls begging to be his one and only.
unfortunately, well for me, he catches me staring at him with adoring eyes when he turns around. i blush and then turn away quickly. he chuckles slightly.
"i don't mind" he says, i blush a deep Scarlett now,
more chuckling from him
" you, i must say, are very shy" he said
" I'm not, but i get embarrassed easily".
we sit there in silence for awhile
" My name is Laurie by the way."
he says in a "please tell me you name after" way
" I'm Kaya" i say
" it is a pleaser to meet you, Kaya"
we sit in silence for about ten seconds whist we try and think of something to say.
i want to ask him so many different things... but I'm too embarrassed to.
"so, where are you heading to" he asks
" I'm going to live with my Auntie Ruth, Ruth Barrymore, the fashion designer"
" woah, i am going to the " Dasocas School Of Arts, it is just around the corner from her main outlet, i hear."
" what sort of art do you do"?
" I'm doing a coarse in drama, singing and the visual arts
" nice:"
just then a beautiful air hostess came along to ruin our conversation.
" Anything you want"
she asked, only talking to Laurie, of cause.
" No, thank you" he replied, but making her pissed because the whole time he was looking at me.
" Would you like anything, Kaya, Darling" he asked in a posh, European accent. he was joking about the " darling" bit. i could tell because he winked at me when he said it.
" Um mm, No Thank you" i said
the air hostess walked away miffed, properly thought we were both 25 and getting married is L.A
"WTF? darling?" i asked
" Sorry, but i just LOVE to piss of those air hostesses. i hate them because they seem so calm, so perfect, so.... UUHHHHRRR!" HE SAID
" OH MY GOD! i hate perfect people too! they can get stuffed in my opinion.
" mine as well"
i yawned. it had been ages since i had last slept.
" are you tired"? he asked
" yeah tindaaahhhh... the kinda sounded demented because i was yawning at the same time.
"me too"
then the same air hostess went by, giving me a evil glare.
if looks could kill, id be fried chicken.
" sweet dream, lovely" he said, i tried very hard to keep a strait face
" sweet dreams" i said, only keeping a strait face because i was so tired.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

when i woke in the morning we were there...
" wakey wakey" Laurie said.
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU READ THIS YOU TOTALLY ROCK! LOVE YOU!!!!! =] XXXXXXXXXLAURAXXXXXXX