It was worth the pain

The beginning

The young girl giving birth that was me at eighteen years old. I’m nineteen now with a beautiful baby and a wonderful husband. Surprising isn’t it, so young, married with a child? First, let me introduce myself my name is Sam Joy Johnson. I'm white and Mexican. My personality random, bubbly, laid back, nice, sweet, sometimes mean (it depends on the person and the situation) and I'm a kick-ass person of course.I am 5'8 with long dark brown hair,I have nice full lips and I have bright blue eyes with a black trim around it. I have a loving boyfriend, Jim Peterson who is also nineteen (but at the time of my pregnancy he was eighteen like me). Jim is white and Native American and how should i describe his personality his is a bad boy but not too bad but also sweet,random,laid back,nice, he too is a kick-ass person and oh yea he is amazingly HOT! He is 6'0 with short brown hair, with hazel eyes and sexy lips.

There is a reason for all this mayhem. It started 10 months ago I heard my parents arguing once again. They have been at it for a month now. I was upstairs in my room at the time. I can remember was my dad yelling at my mom about something idiotic and my mom telling the truth. But, of course, my dad he wouldn’t believe her. What got my attention is a when I heard my mom saying “I WANT A DIVORCE!” As soon as she said that I jumped off my bed, ran out my bedroom door, down the stairs and ran to the living room and started to scream at my dad saying, “I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I WISH IT WAS YOU LEAVING THIS FAMILY AND NOT MOM!” I said with tears coming down my cheeks. Before my dad could even come towards me I went out the door and went to Jim’s house (my boyfriend of two loving caring years).
♠ ♠ ♠
When you think of Sam picture Megan Fox and for Jim's picture Channing Tatum since I don't know how to add pictures on the this story.