It was worth the pain

Finally...the baby is here

Five months later and I was getting ready to pop like a balloon. As Jim and I were downstairs watching t.v. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach but I ignored it, then it happen again along with a warm liquid going down my leg and I knew it was time, then I started to panic and grip my stomach and grunt silently cause of the pain and asked Jim,"Babe how is your sense of humor" "Its pretty good, why you ask?" he chuckled then I told him "Well remember how we agree to get new set couch covers after this baby is out" then he said, " Yeah, why are you saying that for?" then I said,"Cause I think we need to buy a new couch seat cover right now hehe hehe" "Uh...what for?" "Cause at this very moment my water just broke" and at that very moment Jim started to run around the house getting the bags and I thought to myself *shouldn't I be the one in panic mode right now...oh well it's funny watching him running around like a madman hahahaha*. Then Jim said the wrong thing at the wrong time,he asked "Wow babe, I'm suprised that your not in pain right now" then I said "I AM IN PAIN YOU, FU*****!! I JUST DON'T WANT TO SHOW THAT I'M IN PAIN, YOU A**HOLE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL JIM RIGHT NOW!!!!"

I was in labor for twelve amazing and painful hours but I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Lisa Elizabeth Peterson. Lisa was 6lbs 8oz with an olive skin complexion, soft brown hair, Jim’s eyes and nose, my lips and features and she was born at 6:20 a.m. on September 7, 2009. After I got out of the hospital and rested of course, Jim and I got married on the beach it was a small wedding though just family and friends and of course we had to have our baby be the flower girl, she was so cute. Now I am Mrs. Sam Joy Johnson-Peterson and as I look at my husband and our baby I realized that all the pain I went through to bring her in to the world it was all worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think about it leave messages!!!. ^_^