Cypridophobia

Cypridophobia: Fear of prostitutes

Disclaimer: I do not own Zacky Vengeance or any of the A7X guys. And this is purely made up. I would feel incredibly sorry for Zacky if he actually had Cypridophobia!

"Dude, you have to get out of the house. I know you're all torn up about Gena, but it's your birthday, bro. Get out and have some fun!" My best friend, Brian tried to convince me. Ever since I caught my girlfriend of 3 years with another man last week I haven't left my house. I sit on my couch and watch tv, eat more than I should, and think about what I did wrong.

"I'm fine here," I reasoned. "I don't need to go out for my birthday. 27 isn't a big deal man."

"Zacky, c'mon," Jimmy said from his spot by the door. "Where is the man I used to know who was always down for an excuse to drink and have a good time? Don't tell me the Evil Spider-Woman sucked you dry of personality before she left?" he rolled his eyes, using the name he had given Gena about a year back.

"I'm just not in the mood guys. You guys are perfectly welcome to go celebrate my birthday without me."

"But we got you the best present ever! It's just what you need!" Johnny grinned and Matt slapped him on the back of the head. "Oww fucker! What? It is!"

"Anyway," Matt said, ignoring Johnny. "Go shower, shave and put some decent clothes on cuz you're coming out with us, even if I have to drag your sorry ass myself."

I sighed, knowing better than to argue with the bohemoth known as Matt Sanders. "Fine. I hate you guys." I mumbled, making my way upstairs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Isn't this great?!" Johnny exclaimed as the girls danced around their respective poles.

I rolled my eyes, a little uneasy. "If I never came with you guys to strip clubs before, why do you think I would want to start now?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't you?!" Jimmy asked, winking at the little redhead hanging upside down by one leg. "This place is heaven on Earth!"

I found myself a seat in the back where you could barely see the girls. Being around this many naked women at once made me a little nervous. I know, I know, I'm Zacky Fucking Vengeance, this is totally my scene, right? Wrong. See, the guys don't know but I have something called Cypridophobia, or something like that, which basically means I'm deathly afraid of prostitutes. I know, these are strippers, not prostitutes, but they're close enough. They both take their clothes off for money.

How did this phobia come about, you ask? Well, you see, when I was a junior in high school, I was very good friends with this girl named Marla. Her and I were inseperable. She would sometimes come to school with bruises but she would just always say that she fell, or her dog knocked her over. I never believed her, but I was waiting for her to come to me about what was really happening.

One day I was at her house working on a science project when her mom came home from 'work' early with a guy. They were both drunk and high. Marla tried to convince me that we should just go to my house and finish the project. Before we could get out the door, her mom came down the stairs and yelled at her, asking who I was and where the hell she thought she was going. Marla calmly told her that I was her friend and that we were going to finish a project. Her mother then proceeded to yell at her and tell her she was a filthy whore and she knew that Marla would never be better than her. I didn't understand what she was talking about at the time, but I definitely understood the slap across the face Marla received from her mother. I pulled her out of the house and walked with her to the park.

When I confronted her, she told me everything. Her mother is and always has been a prostitute, Marla was an accident, and because of that, her mother beats her and allows her 'clients' to beat her as well. I was beyond pissed. I promised I'd get her out of there and keep her safe.

I never got the chance. The next day, Marla wasn't at school. I knew something bad had happened so I left at lunch and drove to her house. Her mother's car wasn't home so I ran up to her room. When I opened the door, however, I turned and vomited at the sight.
Marla's naked body was lying in the middle of the floor, completely covered in blood, with the word WHORE carved into her chest. Her blood was smeared all over the walls, saying things like WHORE, SLUT and SKANK.

For years after that, I had nightmares of her mother standing over her with a knife in her slutty clothes, carving her daughter. From then on, I have imagined every prostitute as a knife-carrying murderer. It scares the shit out of me and I never go near one if I can help it.

"Zacky!" I was broken from my thoughts by Brian's voice. "C'mon dude, time to go."

Once we were back in the car, I breathed a sigh of relief. That was very uncomfortable for me and I never wanted to experience it again. Jimmy drove everyone back to my house and Brian headed into the kitchen to get the Jack Daniel's and shot glasses. "To our Zacky V on his birthday, may this one be your best yet!" Brian winked at me.

"To Zacky!" everyone cheered.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I got it." Johnny said, getting up from his spot on the couch.

He opened the door to reveal a blonde police woman holding a billy club. "Is this the residence of Zackary Baker?" she asked.

"Yes, it is. Is there a problem?" I asked, getting up off the couch to go to the door.

"We have received a noise complaint and I am going to have to ask all of your friends to leave." she said.

"Aww, come on! It's his birthday!" Johnny complained as she stepped inside the doorway.

"I'm sorry sir, but we've had a complaint so either you leave peacefully or I will have to escort you out."

"Ugh, fine. Sorry ZV." Brian said, clapping his best friend on the shoulder. "We'll make it up to you, I promise."

"It's fine guys, don't worry about it." he said as all the guys filed out the door. "I'm sorry you guys got a complaint, I didn't even think we were being that loud." he said to the officer still in his house.

"It's alright. I do need you to sign something though." she said as she invited herself farther into his house. "Whew, is your air conditioning broken?" she asked.

"Um, no. It's on actually." Zacky answered, closing the door.

"Hmm, well it's really fucking hot in here." she said and started to unbutton her shirt.

Zacky's eyes widened. "Um, I can turn it up higher if you'd like? Get a fan maybe?" he said as his palms started to sweat. This had better not be what he thinks it is.

"Or, you could come over here and help me take these clothes off." she said seductively. His breathing started to become faster and he was starting to hyperventilate. "Oh, don't be shy honey, your friends paid me well to make sure you have a good time tonight."

That was all it took for Zacky's world to turn completely black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this completely sucks and it's really short, but I honestly forgot that I entered this contest until she reminded me tonight that it was due tomorrow lol So here you go! Poor Zacky!