Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Camisado

You PMS Like A Bitch, I Would Know

Head faced down into my pillow I silently screamed as I listened to the off-key singing of my Aunt in the shower. I groaned as I raised my groggy eyes to the digital clock that read 11:32. I groaned even louder. Pushing off the covers I rolled out of the bed, too hot to even try to stay asleep any longer. Pulling up the window I let in the fresh morning air, feeling a little better when my room became less stuffy. I walked over to my door and shut it forcefully, grumbling to myself as I did so. With a sigh I sat down smack in the middle of my floor, looking at the blue walls. I did not want to wake up like this every morning. My aunt’s singing was horrible, even though I only thought that way because it was morning. I am not a morning person. Falling back onto the floor, I closed my eyes, enjoying the silence I had created by closing my door. With a sigh I laid there, starting to fall asleep until I heard two voices from outside.

“We shouldn’t wake her up,” one voice whispered.

“Yes we should. I’m bored and she seems like an exciting person,” a second voice said.

“Then why did you invite me over?” The first voice asked bluntly.

“Because I pity you.” The second said. There was a sarcastic blowing noise mad by the first person.

“Says the kid with acne and braces.” He muttered.

“Oh, shut it.”

I was finally done listening to them, so I opened up my eyes and crawled over to the window, too grumpy to really care how horrible I must have looked. Placing my arms onto the windowsill, I set my head down onto them as I watched the two oblivious boy argue in front of me. “Are you two quite done watching me while I sleep?” I said sarcastically with a drowsy voice. Both of their heads shot over to me, shock in their eyes and their mouths wide open. After waiting a few seconds without a response I rolled my eyes, “Well don’t just stand there with your mouths open, you look like fucking goldfish.” They immediately closed their mouths. Brendon was the first to speak.

“Uh, sorry to wake you,” he said scratching the back of his head nervously.

“Oh don’t worry, your annoying voices didn’t wake me up, my aunt’s lovely singing did,” I answered frankly. What can I say, I wasn’t much of a happy person in the mornings. I think I may be setting myself up for a friendless life. I looked up at them, seeing their faces looking discouraged. I sighed as I rolled my eyes a bit at myself for being so rude. God damn you, Genevieve. Why must you be so unpleasant?

“Um, you can come in…if you like,” I said, feeling like I should do something pleasant for these adorably sad faced boys in front of me. Their faces lit up, and the two of them grinned at me, Brendon’s grin slightly larger than Ryan’s, but I assumed that was just his personality. They ran away from the window, and I walked out of my room, to greet them at the door. I pulled open the wooden door before they could knock and lead them through the house back into my room, still hearing my aunt’s off-key singing coming from the bathroom. They chuckled to each other as we passed, before entering into my room. I immediately turned away and started to make my bed as the boys looked around, feeling uncomfortable just watching them. I straightened out my sheets, and was about to grab my pillows, but when I looked up to grab them, Ryan and Brendon had already placed them there. They grinned at me as I pulled the comforter over the pillows and muttered a quick thank you. I flattened down the blankets with my hands before placing myself on top of it. I looked at the two boys in front of me, who were now sitting on the floor, with a blank face.

“So…” Brendon said, nibbling on his plump lips.

“So…” Ryan repeated, looking over at Brendon.

“So…” I mocked, trying hard not to roll my eyes.

“Soo…” Brendon said once again with a grin.

“Bren, this is getting us no where,” Ryan said, looking over at the boy. With a sigh he lowered his head to look at his lap.

“Yeah…” he breathed, sounding disappointed, “What were you planning to do today?” Brendon suddenly asked, shooting up to look at me in such a fast motion it made me jump. He pushed up his glasses with his index finger, so they wouldn't fall off of his face.

“I..umm, didn’t really have anything planned,” I said, still a little shocked by how fast Brendon’s mood changed.

“Oh well, you could hang out with us if you want,” Ryan offered as Brendon grinned and nodded.

“Umm, well okay,” I said with a crocked smile. “What were you thinking of doing?”

“Well,” Brendon started, “We thought we could go swimming because it’s hot as hell outside,” he finished in an exasperated voice. I chewed on my lip. I never liked swimming. I don’t even think I have a suit. I looked outside and saw the hot sun bleeding into my room and then looked back over at the faces of he two pleading boys.

“I don’t know if I have a suit…” I trailed off, looking at my drawers. I don’t remember putting a suit away. I continued to chew on my ugly lips. I constantly chewed on them, and I have been ever since freshman year. I chew on things when I'm nervous, and since I don't like gum, I chew on my lips. They were always cracked and cut because of my constant chewing and licking. I think I hate my lips more than anything. Well, except my bitch of an attitude. I hated that as well.

Brendon spoke again, “I have a sister who’s probably your size. You could borrow one of her’s,” he said with a grin. I thought for a moment.

“I don’t know…” I trailed off, before once again looking at their faces. Brendon’s was formed in a pouting lip with sad eyes and downward facing brows as he placed his hands in front of him, as if he was praying. Ryan’s face matched his. I had to admit they were cute. How could you say no do those faces?

“Please?” They said in unison.

“Well I’d have to make sure it is okay with my mom…” they didn’t let me finish my sentence as they pulled me out of my room and over to the door.

“Mom! I’m going to a friend’s house!” I called as they pulled me out of the house. I only heard a soft, “Okay!” in response before they lead me by my arms over to the neighboring house, grins never leaving their faces.

Vegas is still going to be horrible now that I have these annoying immature boys clinging to me.

but maybe not as horrible as I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh I suck at fillers, but I really wanted to post for you guys.
I'm really excited to get this story going. I don't know exactly what is going to happen, but It will be good (at least in my mind) because I won't post anything unless I deem it worthy.
COMMENT! :DD
IT'LL MAKE ME SMILEE!@#$%^&*()_+

PEACE, LOVE, & OFF-KEY SINGING
--MAPPIE