The Real Helena Didn't Die

prelude

The news had spread across the village faster than the plague that threatens lives of hundred of people. Upon hearing the news Helena ran home as fast as her small little tiny legs could take her to, she opened the door and saw Dante in his black suit. Something was wrong that day as she could see a certain reluctant on his face, he seems to be worried.
“Dante, don’t worry the black parade will be a success as usual.”
“No Helena you don’t understand it’s not the black parade that I’m worried it’s the plague that hit the village that I’m worried, why not you follow me to the town?”
“I will stay here with the villagers until the black parade returns, everything will be alright, and from the day I was married to you I already knew that leaving will be part of our life.”

Dante didn’t want to leave badly but it was his mission to help the beaten and the damned, perhaps it was not a mission it was a fated that he will lead the black parade in saving the people, when he was young his father often took him to the town to see the parade, his life was already planned long time before he was born. He is the chosen one that will change the fate of mankind. Helena passed him his bag and his guitar, and kissed him goodbye, little did they know that will be their last kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________

tell me what you think so i can do better... and inspire me to keep writing! thanks!