Status: LOST THE NOTEBOOK IT WAS WRITTEN IN. gonna look for it tonight

Scene White and the Seven Cobras

Chapter 4

"Is she dead?" The Hipster asked as Ryland walked back into the house. He dropped the torn bag and hair at her feet. "These do not answer my question is she dead?"

"I chased her into the woods all the way to the old river, as she went to run across the bridge the boards gave out and she fell. At first her bag was caught on something and was holding her up. But it ripped and she fell, then she hit her head and never resurfaced. I waited for a long time walking up and down the river bank and never saw her again."

"Get out of my sight. Tell none of this to her father, I will take care of everything. Don't tell anybody of this."

"I would never mention that because of you I got to be a murderer." Ryland said before he left the room. The Hipster danced around happily until a unwelcome feeling hit her stomach.

"Mirror mirror on the door who is the scenest one on the dance floor?" She screamed as the door slammed shut.

"Ahh my dearest hipster it is still not you, the title will go to Scene White no matter what you do." The mirror replied.

"Even with her hair ripped out and her dead in a river she beats me?"

"Silly woman she is alive as can be, living with the cobras among the trees. She is only going to become even greater where she is, for the church of hot addiction is the final word in the scene biz."

"The fool lied to me."

"You're precious Ryland the one you swear was sent from heaven is one of the cobras seven." The Hipster screamed again and ran out of the room in search of the traitor. She found him near his room writing a letter to Scene White's father. She grabbed his hair and pulled him out of this chair before he knew what was happening.

"You lied to me!" She went to hit him but he dodged the hit and ran away from her. "You are dead to me!" Ryland ran towards the woods to get back to the church of hot addiction, he had to tell the cobras that they were in danger he had to tell Scene White to get to a new place.

The Hipster walked back towards her room stopping only to tell some workers that they needed to go find Ryland and bring him back, she was on a mission a mission to kill her step daughter since no one else would. "Mirror! I need to kill her help me figure out how?"

"I see we lost all of our formalities that you set on our relationship, but to get rid of her without blood on your hands leave it to an animal who knows the lands. A wolf you see will rip her apart you should have used that from the start. Send the wolf before she gets to the church and you will never see her again. It will rip her apart and she will never be seen again."

The hipster crossed the room opened her window and called to the animals around her. A wolf came to her window. "Go my friend and kill Scene White tear her apart." The wolf ran off towards the forest and she ran back to start figuring out her next move.